CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 7.0.7504.0 Multilingual MacOSX | 261.77 MB
PhotoDirector 7 offers an extreme blend of features that goes far beyond what you would normally expect to find in photography software. Simplified photo management tools combine with powerfully easy-to-use yet sophisticated adjustment and editing options that offer a complete, end-to-end photo editing and management solution.
Layer Editing. More Control & Greater Creativity
PhotoDirector 7 demystifies layer editing, making this advanced tool simple and intuitive, even for beginners.
Layers are an integral tool in advanced image editing projects. PhotoDirector now lets you create and edit up to 100 layers per image, with 14 different layer blending modes. Layer management tools include: rename, duplicate, delete, adjust, convert and merge, letting you make the exact modifications needed to create a visual tour de force.
Easy Adjustment with Filters, Effects and Blur Tools
- Merge up to 5 bracketed shots into a single (HDR) photo with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal.
- Draw attention to the focal point of your image by applying adjustments only to that area of your photo.
- Make all your shots crisp and clear, no matter what time of day you shoot. Remove artifacts from shots taken at high ISO, or in low light conditions.
- Adjust individual RGB channels to correct tough white balance problems, or to create attractive cross processing effects.
- Using gradient masking techniques you can create miniature model tilt-shift effects for your photo
- Choose from a range of photo presets including HDR and Lomo for quick, creative image adjustments.
Pro Blur Tools (New!):
Creative Effects with Easy-to-use Tools
- Use the linear, circular, or brush tool to create different blurred regions.
- Choose from one of 4 shapes to create a unique aesthetic feeling with the Bokeh blur.
- Add zoom or motion effect on photos with the radial and focal zoom blurs.
Over 100 supported lens profiles
- Use the EXIF data from your shots to instantly and accurately fix common lens flaws.
- Correct barrel distortion, vignetting and chromatic aberration.
Latest Camera Format and Lens Support
PhotoDirector not only supports JPEG and TIF files, but also a broad range of popular and proprietary RAW file formats from the worlds leading digital camera manufacturers.
Photo Editing and Adjustment for Mac
Edit and adjust your photos no matter what platform you use. PhotoDirector is also available for Mac users!
Body & Face Beautification Tools (Enhanced!)
The expanded collection of easy-to-use touch-up tools in the new PhotoDirector make it easy to professionally remove imperfections from your portraits, selfies, and group shots.
Face Beautification Features
Hold your mouse over the feature names below to see PhotoDirectors Face Beautification Features.
- Shine Removal
- Wrinkle Removal
- Eyes Blinger
- Eyes Enlarger
- Eyes Bag Removal
- Face Shaper
- Skin Smoother
- Tooth Brush
Easy Object Removal & Creative Compositions
- Create breathtaking, wide-angle panoramas by stitching together a sequence of images. With intelligent background auto-fill, edges of your image are filled in to make a complete panorama.
- Remove unwanted objects or photobombers from photos. PhotoDirector will non-destructively restore the background area of the image.
- Easily extract objects from images and transfer them as overlays onto other photos. Includes intelligent tools to select objects or people to extract.
- Mac OS X v10.7 or later
- 1024x768 display
- Multi-core Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Memory: 2 GB required, 6 GB recommended
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space
- 128 MB VRAM is required. 1 GB or higher OpenCL capable VRAM is recommended