Indigo Renderer v4.0.30 | 324 MB
Indigo Renderer is an unbiased, physically based and photo-realistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model, a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport, Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
In addition to the new pure GPU rendering, there are some other new features:
* General optimisations and rendering speedups:
* Most scenes should render faster on the CPU.
* MLT should be a lot faster for simple scenes now.
* OpenGL viewport is a lot faster
* Sped up rendering double-sided thin material a lot.
* Optimised object tree building - see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13695
* Rewrote much of Indigo's subdivision and displacement - see viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13686
* New image saving options. (check out the 'Image Saving' tab in the options dialog)
* Added pixel info picker to toolbar
* Added a detachable material preview widget
* Oren-Nayar: Added new implementation of the more accurate model, replacing the 'qualitative' model that was being used before.
* Added measured BRDF support
* Added Fast-SSS material
More information about the new GPU rendering mode
Features not currently supported in GPU rendering mode (we're working on these and they will be supported as soon as possible)
* Architectural glass
* Double-sided thin material
* Glossy transparent material
* Normal maps
* Light layers
Features not currently supported in GPU rendering mode, that probably won't be available in the initial 4.0 release but later in the 4.x series:
* Sub-surface scattering / participating media
* Bidirectional path tracing
* Other render modes / channels: material ID, foreground alpha, depth and shadows
* Sphere primitives
Known issues with GPU rendering:
* Some realtime changes in GPU rendering mode may crash Indigo
* Max path depth is limited to around 8 bounces currently
* Sphere primitives not supported currently
* Sky colour is slightly different on GPU.
All Link Download :