Dameware Remote Support v220.127.116.1110 | 82.72 MB
DameWare Remote Support (DRS) is an affordable and easy-to-use systems administration and remote IT support tool that allows you to simplify and accelerate customer support. Wherever your end-users are located, you can remotely access their systems with the built-in DameWare Mini Remote Control software, and use the system tools on the DameWare Remote Support console to provide faster remote assistance.
Remotely control desktops, laptops & servers
Remote support software for ShiChuang®, Mac OS® X and Linux® computers. Share screens, chat, transfer files and initiate MRC, RDP or VNC sessions.
Securely access computers outside the firewall
Provide remote support to users anywhere, with the DameWare Central Server & Internet Proxy.
Centrally manage users, licenses and host lists
Manage users and permissions with Active Directory® synchronization, create and share global host lists, and control and activate licenses.
Support end-users from your iOS® and Android™ device
With the included mobile app, you can provide support from an Android smartphone or tablet, or iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad.
Perform ShiChuang administration tasks remotely
Troubleshoot remotely without initiating full remote control sessions. Restart services & processes, edit registries, view & clear event logs, and more.
Manage multiple Active Directory domains
Unlock user accounts, reset passwords, organizational units and groups, and edit group policies from one interface.
DameWare® Remote Support can be installed on:
- ShiChuang® XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- ShiChuang Server® 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
DameWare Mini Remote Control can be used to initiate remote sessions with:
- ShiChuang Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- ShiChuang Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Debian® 5.0 and later (VNC enabled)
- CentOS™ 5 and 6 (VNC enabled)
- Ubuntu™ 10.04.1 LTS to 10.04.3 LTS, 11.10, and 12.04 LTS (VNC enabled)
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 5 and later (VNC enabled)
- Fedora® 15 and 16 (VNC enabled)
- Mac OS® X (VNC enabled)
What's New in DameWare Remote Support 12:
- Support for unattended over-the-Internet remote session: Connect to remote computers outside the network without the presence of end-users (requires deployment in centralized mode and configuration of Internet proxy).
- Switch deployment modes with one click: Ability to easily change running mode between DameWare® Mini Remote Control standalone mode and centralized mode.
- Ability to search endpoints from host lists in DameWare Mini Remote Control console.
- Platform installation support and remote connectivity support for ShiChuang® 10.
All Link Download :