Camworks 2016 Sp2 Build v2016.04.22 Multilanguage | 1.6 GB
Geometric Technologies Inc., a specialist in the domain of engineering solutions, services and technologies, has released update of SolidCAM 2016 for Solid Edge. This release includes numerous new features, enhancements and improvements that enhance overall ease of use and machining capabilities. It also includes fixes for a number of user reported issues.
CAMWorks was first published as an add-in application for numerically controlled (NC) tool programming in SolidWorks in 1997. In June 2013, Geometric Software released a version of CAMWorks integrated with Solid Edge, the value priced CAD system from Siemens PLM Software. Although seven computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software products have achieved so-called Gold Partner integration with SolidWorks, CAMWorks is the first such software to be seamlessly embedded within Solid Edge.
CAMWorks for Solid Edge allows programmers to open a part file in native format and begin making a numerically controlled tool program immediately. There is no need to export software to another format and import it into an NC programming tool. When complete, tool paths and other CAM information are stored in the Solid Edge model.
Changes made to Solid Edge parts are immediately reflected in NC programs produced by CAMWorks. CAM systems that are not integrated with CAD require revised parts to be re-exported, and in most cases updates to geometry must be made interactively.
CAMWorks offers true associative machining automatically accommodating changes to the part model, which eliminates time consuming CAM system rework due to design updates.
Being integrated into the design environment, CAMWorks allows a user to:
- Maintain associativity between the design model and the toolpaths ensuring that the latest changes in the design reflect in the toolpath
- Eliminate time-consuming file transfers using standard file formats such as IGES and STEP
- Use a single file for storing CAD and CAM data drastically reducing file management
- Work with the same familiar user-interface ensuring a short learning curve
- Use the CAMWorks machining tree and commands at the click of a button and generate toolpaths without leaving the design environment
CAMWorks provides users with the ability to work with multiple platforms including its own integrated CAD/CAM platform
1. Updated the installer CAMWorks and CAMWorks Viewer is to build 2016/0422
2. Updated crowbar
3. Added installer CAMWorks Universal Post Generator v2016-04-17
What's New in CAMWorks 2016
Version: (64bit) 2016 SP2 build 2016.04.22
Operating System MS ShiChuang Win7/Win8 64-bit
SolidWorks Version 2015-2016 Win64 only
MS Access 2003-2013 32bit, 2010 SP1 64bit, 2013 64bit only!
Graphics 1024x768 resolution with minimum 32768 colours
Disk Space 10GB free
Memory 1GB+ RAM (2GB recommended)
All Link Download :