Actix Analyzer v5.5.338 (x86/x64) | 614/658 Mb
Actix International Ltd, a developer software for mobile network analytics and optimization, has released update of Analyzer 5.5. The industry leading desktop solution, Analyzer provides advanced drive test survey analytics. It supports network optimization, network acceptance and validation, and is used in 2G, 3G, LTE and VoLTE rollouts.
Analyzer provides advanced drive test survey analytics. It's the global standard in use at over 300 operators and is the most widely used tool in its class.
About Actix International Limited
Actix International Ltd develops software for mobile network analytics and optimization. The company's solution allows users to automate analytics to visualize, analyze, and optimize the mobile network. It offers ActixOne, a mobile optimization platform that provides a unified workspace for automating mobile network optimization activities; Analyzer, a desktop software solution for expert drive test post-processing, supporting network optimization, and network troubleshooting; and Radioplan, an offline desktop automated cell planning software for optimizing the configuration of new sites and site overlays.
New in version 5.5.338:
This release contains support for new and updated file formats. There are updates for most technologies that Actix supports, with changes falling under the following categories:
• New collection of devices and improvements:
· Added support for TEMS Investigation 17.2.3, TEMS Pocket 15.4.2, TEMS Symphony 7.7.2, and TEMS Automatic 11.2.
· Added support for SwissQual Diversity version 15.3.
· Added support for VIAVI version 20.1.
· Added support for iPhone 6s Plus, SAMSUNG Note III N9008V, ZTE MF91S, ZTE Nubia Z9 NX508J, and ZTE Q801L devices for the Ding Li file format.
• Application Layer improvements:
· Added new report for Wi-Fi, including VoWiFi and ViWiFi.
· Added new stateform for Streaming analysis.
• Platform improvements:
· Fixed several issues in Chart, Map, and Network Explorer.
· Added support for the "LTE_Scan_Bandwidth_DL" attribute in each user-defined scanner stream.
• Limitations and Known Issues:
OS: ShiChuang 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
All Link Download :