Transvalor Thercast Hpc 2012 R1 | 3 GB
Transvalor S.A., a the world-wide leader in developing and marketing forming simulation software, has presented update version of TherCAST HPC, is a 3-D finite-element software system that simulates ingot casting and continuous casting of steel and other metals. It reduces the time and cost of planning, optimizing, starting up and running a new casting process, or of optimizing an existing one.
Its advantages include:
- Proven accuracy in predicting real-world results.
- A unique thermo-mechanical foundation, which comprehensively addresses the many complex interactions between cooling, shrinking metal, molds and all other elements of the casting process.
- High performance and scalability across processor cores, allowing more accurate simulations, larger numbers of simulations, or both, or data for simulations of later manufacturing steps.
- Fast and easy setup of new process simulations, and ease of conducting "what-if" investigations of existing processes.
- The ability to simulate casting processes from start to finish, providing better insights and avoiding the need for multiple simulation tools.
THERCAST also provides unmatched information on the temperature over time, stresses and other attributes of any point on or within the produced part, providing useful insights for later users of that part, or data for simulation of later manufacturing steps.
About TRANSVALOR S.A.
TRANSVALOR S.A. is the world-wide leader in developing and marketing forming simulation software. TRANSVALOR S.A."s products are a fixture in most engineering departments and research centers around the world. Its 30 years" experience and the close partnership with the prestigious French Research Center for Material Forming (CEMEF) of Mines ParisTech, contribute to make TRANSVALOR S.A. one of the most innovative material forming simulation company.
Name: Transvalor TherCAST HPC
Version: 2012 R1
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
All Link Download :