Graph 4.4.2 / 4.5 Build 567 Beta | 20.1 Mb
Graph is an open-source program which enables you to eaily draw mathematical graphs in a user-friendly environment. It can be seamlessly handled by users of any level of experience. The interface of the tool is based on a standard window and intuitive layout. So, you can insert functions (standard, parametric, polar, tangent or normal) and add shading to them.
But you can also insert a point series, trendlines, relations and labels, as well as create custom functions and constants.
Additional features of Graph allow you to zoom in and out, edit axes when it comes to the X and Y axis (e.g. tick and grid unit, label, logarithmic scale), font and color (backgound, axes, grid), along with other settings (e.g. legend placement, calculate with complex numbers).
Moreover, you can calculate the length of a path between two given points on the curve and definite integral over a given interval, as well as evaluate or trace a selected function. The graphs can be exported to EMF, SVG, BMP, PNG, JPG or PDF.
The application needs a low amount of system resources, has a good response time, support severak keyboard shortcuts and includes user documentation. We have not come across any issues during our tests; Graph did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs.
* Graph can draw normal functions, parameter functions, and polar functions. You can use a lot of built-in functions, e.g. sin, cos, log, etc. You may specify color, width and line style of the graphs, and the graphs may me limited to an interval. It is also possible to show a circle at the ends indicating open or closed interval.
* Graph can show any equation and inequality, for example sin(x)
Interact with other programs:
* You can save the coordinate system with graphs as an image on disk either as a bitmap (bmp), Potable Network Graphics (png), JPEG, metafile (emf) or Portable Document Format (PDF). You may also copy the coordinate system into another program, e.g. WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word, either as a normal image or as an OLE object, which may be edited later by double clicking on it.
A lot of options:
* While still easy to use Graph has a lot of customization possibilities, e.g. fonts, colors, axes style, grids, etc. The axes, which may by normal or logarithmic, can be placed either by entering specific values, or by moving or zooming with the mouse.
* Given an x-coordinate Graph will calculate the function value and the first two derivatives for any given function. Alternatively the function may be traced with the mouse. Graph can also fill a table with evaluated function coordinates in a user specified range. Data from the table can easily be copied into another program, e.g. WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Excel.
* Graph can help you calculate the area under a function in a given interval and the distance along the curve between two points on the function. The program can also show the first derivative of a function, and create tangents and normal lines to a function at given coordinates.
Point series and trendlines:
* You can create series of points with different markers, colors and size. Data for a point series can be imported from other programs, e.g. WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Excel. It is possible to create a line of best fit from the data in a point series, either from one of the built-in models or from a user specified model.
Shadings and labels:
* Graph can insert shadings used to mark an area related to a function. Shadings may be created with different styles and colors in a user specified interval. In addition to the optional legend used to describe each function, a label may be added anywhere in the system. A label can contain text with different fonts, images and objects created in other programs.
* You can create your own custom functions and constants for use in functions, relations, etc. You can for example create a custom function sinc(x)= sin(x)/x and a constant R= 8.314510. You can when Description the function f(x)=R*sinc(x).
New in version 4.4.2
* Fixed problem with raising a number to a complex power.
* Fixed several minor problems with endpoints.
* Added square brackets as endpoints.
* Zoom in/out on x- or y-axis only will no longer change the units when auto is disabled.
* Double clicking the splitter between the function list and graphing area will now resize the function list properly.
OS: ShiChuang All
Buy Premium From My Links To Support Me & Download with MaX SPeeD!