Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 HotFix 2 (x86/x64) | 1.68 GB | 2.26 GB
The forefront of design - Create stunning designs and improve collaboration with innovative productivity tools in AutoCAD® software. Share your work with TrustedDWG™ technology. Work across connected desktop, cloud, and mobile solutions.
Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an AutoCAD object.
Share design views
Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your drawing views to the cloud.
Smart centerlines and center marks
Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
Boost detailing work with tools that create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context.
Innovative 3D design
Design and visualize virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools.
Configure your AutoCAD settings, extend the software, and build custom workflows.
Autodesk AutoCAD System Requirements
Autodesk AutoCAD New Features
What's New in HotFix 2:
- PDFIMPORT fails on an underlay with a relative path for some PDF files.
- May crash on opening a file when STARTUP setting is changed.
- May crash if the region and language settings contain long character strings.
- Layers of Xrefs that are frozen in viewports are plotting ellipses.
- In some languages the model documentation commands are not working.
- The number of hits for GetLineContainment is incorrectly counted.
- Xrefs show as needing reloading when opened from a network path to a shared folder.
Download From NitroFlare
Download From Rapidgator