Economacs 6.0.53 Multilingual | MacOSX | 26.2 MB
Economacs is a versatile bookkeeping Mac application that can help you keep track of your income, expenses, and invoices in a clean, organized environment. What’s more, Economacs can generate various types of reports: balance sheets, profit/loss sheet, VAT-free sales, and more.
Well structured bookkeeping solution for managing your company’s finances
Right off the bat, via the Economacs Settings panels you get to quickly input details about your company, active accounts, payment information, available company contacts, products, fiscal years, and VAT percent that needs to be applied to various types of sales. Providing all this data from the start is advisable because it reduces the time spend creating new invoices.
Within the app’s main window, you can also import bank statements, store suppliers invoices, or monitor pending invoices. Creating a new invoice is a fairly intuitive process because all you have to do is select the appropriate account from drop down menus, provides the amount, and input additional details without dealing with complex tools.
Automatically generates activity reports and can help you analyze your productivity
Since Economacs can keep track of all your products and allows you to create invoices templates, sending new invoices to your contacts proves to be a fairly streamlined procedure. The best part is that you are able to send invoices to your clients even if you are behind with your bookkeeping.
To help you get around your invoices database, Economacs sports various smart folders and simple search features that can be used to find specific entries faster. What’s more, Economacs generates different types of reports that can be used to assess the company’s performance.
All in all, Economacs provides support for classic bookkeeping tasks, and also integrate functionalities related to creating and sending invoices. Even though the app comes with a considerable amount of features, using Economacs proves to be quite easy, thanks to its streamlined and intuitive interface.
- Double-entry book-keeping
- Ledger and journal of entries
- Balance sheet and profit and loss account
- Tag entries and invoices
- Localized VAT reports for some countries included
- Send invoices in several languages and currencies
- Automatically files entries for sent/paid invoices
- Use the built-in invoice template or design your own
- Smart folders for entries and invoices
What's New Version 6.0.53:
- Page numbers are now shown correctly on custom invoice templates.
- Fixes problems with entries from invoices with invoice items having a total amount of zero.
- Fixes problems with missing invoice item on multi-page invoices using some invoice templates.
- Supports date format "20160511" when importing bank account statements.
- Prevents balancing on old rows when editing existing entries.
- Fixes an issue with delivery addresses on invoices.
- You can now sort the invoice list by invoice status.
- Fixes a crash when repeatedly opening the same version 5-format file.
- The lowest VAT rate for Norway is updated to 10%.
- The default country for new contacts is now the same as "your" country.
- Properly displays fractional VAT rates on invoices.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10.1 or later