Jam Software Treesize Professional v126.96.36.1998 (x86/x64) | 72 Mb
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for ShiChuang 8/7/Vista/XP or ShiChuang Server 2012/2008/2003 (32 or 64 Bit). Native 64 Bit support makes sure that available memory will never pose a restriction - not even on the largest systems. From ShiChuang Vista/Server 2008 onwards TreeSize provides a ribbon user interface.
Why TreeSize Professional:
- Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
- Visualize disk usage
- Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
- Find and remove redundant files
- Numerous export and reporting options
- The versatile duplicate file search
Manage disk space and scan your hard disks
Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualization of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows you folder size and allocated disk space as well as owner and permissions, the last access date, the NTFS compression rate, and much more information for selected folders or drives.
Search for Redundant Files
The integrated versatile file search helps you find old, big, temporary, and duplicate files on drives, entire servers or the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
Print, Export, or Compare Results
You can print detailed reports and charts or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take shapshots of your disk space usage to track its development over time.
The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and supports drag and drop operations. It is fast, multi-threaded, and supports Unicode- and NTFS-specific features. TreeSize Professional can be started from the context menu of every folder or drive.
Changes in V6.3 (20 May 2016)
- It is now possible to scan mobile phones, WebDAV servers (including SharePoint) or FTP servers etc. which are listed in the ShiChuang Explorer under "This PC".
- A report can now be exported as PDF file. Like the HTML report, the PDF reports can include the various charts that TreeSize offers.
- Excel reports and printed reports can be configured to include the various charts that TreeSize offers (like the HTML reports).
- Multiple exports can be started and will run simultaneously, each export in its own thread. The exports will even continue to run if a scan is removed from the TreeSize user interface or TreeSize is closed.
- All lists in TreeSize can now be exported to PDF format.
- The portable installation is no longer an option in the installer. Users can now create a portable installation directly in the main window at any time. (Professional edition only)
- The Personal Edition is now available as 64Bit edition as well.
- On the "History" tab, a line showing the average trend and a line for the total disk space can be enabled.
- When zooming into the history line chart, only the x-axis is zoomed. This way data points located very close to each other can easily be distinguished.
- A print preview has been added; users can select which pages shall be printed.
- The size data from a snapshot comparison is now added as data point to the History chart.
- A scan of, or a search in the entire network, e.g. using \\*, is now possible without activated NetBios.
- The summarized size of all selected file types on the tab "Extensions" and of all selected users on the tab "Users" is now displayed in the status bar.
- The overview toolbar now has an option in its context menu enabling users to define if it should wrap around or truncate the shown information in case it does not fit.
- The new command line option /EMPTYRECYCLEBIN allows to clear the recycle bin.
- File search: Searches in file content can now be performed case-insensitive.
- File Search: The performance of the Custom Search when searching by file content has been remarkably increased when additional filters are used that exclude files e.g. by their date or file extension.
- File Search: In the search for temporary files the user interface has been improved, its functionality has been extended.
- File Search: During exports a progress dialog is shown enabling users to cancel the export.
- File Search: A new sub-menu "Permanently exclude from search results" has been added to the context menu. It prevents the selected file, its parent folder, or all files of the same type from being listed in the results of future searches.
- File Search: It is now possible to remove all no longer existing files from the search results.
- File Search: The duplicate search based on MD5 or SHA256 checksums now starts listing found duplicates while the search is still running.
- File Search: The column "Allocated Space" now shows values for folders as well.
- File Search: You can now use a user's SID instead of the name when defining a filter based on the file owner in the Custom Search.
- File Search: Using the "Auto-fit columns" feature no longer causes TreeSize to freeze for a long time if there are many search results.
- File Search: A new option in the "Options" dialog will show time pickers on the tab "Date" of the Custom Search.
- Scheduler: The Top 100 list can now be exported. (Professional edition only)
- Scheduler: The ShiChuang event log, to which scheduled scans write errors, can now be opened from within the "Schedule" dialog. (Professional edition only)
- Numerous minor improvements and fixes have been included.
All Link Download :