Portable Filelist Creator 16.6.1|ShiChuang(x86/x64)|rar|9.75 mb
Filelist Creator Create file lists including all information you want as text, image or HTML document.
For the various occasions, lists of files or directories are required: perhabs you need an index of some files or folders on a CD, you would like to send a list to a colleague or you want to publish a list on the Internet.
Creating such a list, however, takes time. It is tedious to list all the files and folders by hand, especially if it is about 100 oder 1000 files. Certainly, another way leads through various computer commands in the command prompt, but very few know about this or are satisfied with the created output format.
The easiest way is to use the Filelist Creator, which you can download on this site. With this program, it is not much more effort! It is enough to simply drag files from a folder to the program or open a folder directly and your files are listed automatically. When doing this, it is your choice whether only files, only directorys or both, files and directories should be listed.
Of course, despite this simplicity, you can use many optional settings. You can determine which columns are used in which form in the table, you can specify how the design should look like and beyond, you can adjust the output as you need it: as a finished HTML file, an image, a CSV file, or, of course, as plain text.
The Filellist Creator is fully compatible with Unicode. This means that you can easily create lists of files that contain Unicode characters and you can use Unicode in all settings, such as in the headings of columns. Even when you save your list, all common Unicode formats and the ANSI format is supported (see file formats).
* Ease of Use: To see their first final table, it is enough to drop some files from a folder to the program. You save a lot of time. Nevertheless, of course it is possible to go into any detail and to adjust the default settings individually to your needs.
* Any Files: The program is not limited to files from only one folder, you can add files from any folder to the list. It is possible to simply drag files into the program, you can search in folders or your entire computer. A filter function provides the ability to search just for special files.
* Directories and/or Files: Not only files can be listed with the Filelist Creator. You can also create lists with folders and directories. In the settings, you can adjust whether only files, only folders or both, files and directories should be added to your output list.
* Access via Context Menu: If you want, you can show the Filelist Creator in the context menu of files or folders or in the "Send to" menu. With this, you can create file lists directly from your explorer or you can add new files or folders to an existing file list. How to do that and more information about this topic, you can read on the page shortcuts.
* Full Unicode Support: The entire Filelist Creator is capable of dealing with Unicode. This includes the file names, the folders and the created lists as well as all other text options, such as column headers or separators.
* Direct HTML File Linking: If you want to create a HTML file list, you can link your files, so that you can directly access your files from the file list.
* Preview: Immediately after a change in the settings, you can see the impact of these changes on your table. This saves time, because you do not need to watch your changes after saving as a file. Of course, you it is possible to disable the preview. If you want to write huge lists or your computer is to slow for direct updating, this will be a good idea.
* Monitor Folder: The Filelist Creator can monitor any folder on your computer. This means that changes in this folder are updated in the file list, regardless of whether a file is deleted, changed or added.
* Individual View: While working, anytime you can change the look of the main window. Thus it is possible to minimize parts of the main window, which makes it possible to work with the Filelist Creator even on small screens effectively and clearly.
* Export in many Formats: In addition to a simple text list, it is also possible to create a web document (HTML), a WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Excel compatible CSV file or an image file (GIF, JPG or BMP). This allows you to create the table that you will need, directly. Of course, the preview function also supports all these formats. It is also possible, for example in the HTML output, to look at the table, both as source code as well as the built document.
* Export to Clipboard: If you want to work on the table in another application, it is not necessary to save the table as a file and open it again. With one click (or CTRL+C), you can simply copy your current table to the clipboard and paste it in any other application.
* Individual Table: There are many settings to create your individual table: you can select the used columns, you can specify the header and the format of this column, you can determine your own order and adjust many additional design specifications. Nevertheless, it is also possible to use the default settings. Therefore, you can also create tables, without ever having called these special settings.
* Grouping: Besides the option to write all current files in a list behind each other, it is also possible to make a grouping of these files. This means that the files are sorted by a particular rule and are issued in each group. For example, the files can be grouped according to their format, their date, certain attributes, the corresponding folder and so on. The result is a list in which each of the files is added to a seperate table according to the rule.
* Save Configuration: With one click you can save the current configuration (all settings) to load them again later. Additionaly you can save a configuration that loads automatically at startup. So if you always use the same options to create lists, you do not have to set them again and again everytime you start the software. The configuration files (*.fkg) can be directly associated with the program, so you only need to click on one of these files to open the Filelist Creator with the appropriate settings.
* Profiles: In addition to saving as a configuration, which includes all settings, including window size, you can save some settings as a so-called profile, which stores only a portion of the settings. When loading, you can combine several of these profiles (if they do not exclude each other), so that you can use the program even more individually.
* Automatic Save on Exit: If you like, the Filelist Creator can remember your last settings, so that you can go on working with them at the next start of the tool. It is your choice whether you want to save all settings, only some of the settings or no settings on exit.
* Advanced Output Settings: For the issue of saving your list, you have several options available. If you want to save the list as a picture, here you can determine the font and all colors. If you would like to save the file list as a text file or HTML document, you can use various formats such as Unicode UTF-7, UTF-8 or UTF-32 (see file formats) or normal ANSI text.
* Checksums: The Filelist Creator shows the MD5, CRC32, SHA1, SHA256 and SHA512 checksums of the files. The checksums can also be included in the file list if you want.
* No bad investment: You can download this Software for free (Freeware) and it nevertheless works absolutely and unlimitedly in the full performance range. In addition, you can pass the Software as often as you would like. You only pay for the Software if you want to pay something and even then you are able to pay as much as you want.
* No installation (portable Software): The program works without installation. This spares your Registry and you can immediately use it. Nevertheless it is possible to register the file extension (*.fkg) for configuration files, to open a configuration with a single mouse click. Of course this registration is not required to run the program and can any time be undone with the software.
Audio Tags (2016/05/11): Now you can also write information from audio files (interpret, artist, title, album, track, duration, year and genre from MP3, WMA and OGG files) into your list.
Column Alignment (2016/04/10): Columns can now also be centered (up to now only left or right aligned).
Individual Date (2016/04/07): The format for date and time columns can now specified individually (up to now you could only select from pre-defined formats).
Improvement (2016/03/19): Speed optimizations for faster file adding.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
ShiChuang XP, ShiChuang Vista all SP, ShiChuang 7, ShiChuang 10 х64 It is not guaranteed to work.
Language Multilanguage(Russian English)
Portable (Size:9.75 mb)
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction