BuildBox 2.1.1 Build 1179 | 243.98 MB
Make games without programming. Buildbox is a breakthrough game creation experience. Creating games is as easy as dropping images into the software, making changes to their properties and hitting play. Every tool you need to complete your game is included inside Buildbox. You have access to complete management of your assets, integrated level editor, game menu system, advanced ad and in app purchase solution, font editor, gameplay settings and more.
Our advanced features allow you to expand the possibilities of what you can create. Mix and match components to make your game uniquely interactive. With the advanced options in Buildbox you can easily make games like some of the top game publishers without any programming or coding knowledge.
Advanced components widely open Buildbox 2.0, letting you create new control styles, gameplay types, special attacks and abilities. These components add a lot of character functionality and are very easy to use. Along with damage, health and character icon, you have the option of advanced move and ghost jump.
The advanced move allows you to make a Crossy Roads style game that controls the character via swipe or a game like Ketchapps Do not Touch the Spikes where the character changes direction when he collides with an object. You can also use the advanced move component to make a zig zag style game or 2.5 D adventure game where the character moves around via joystick. Ghost Jump is an advanced jumping feature that you can use in isometric jumping games. We used this feature in our game, The Pit.
Components to objects work in the same way as character components. You can use damage component to attach damage to various moves and health to attach or include multiple lives. There also the option of friction that makes platforms move like ice. You can easily make enemies move, platforms rotate or boxes fall from the sky. Determine when an object will wake up and start to move or have it only start to move when a character collides with the object or until the character reaches a certain distance. You can bring your game to life with our advanced components.
With the collision editor you have more flexibility as a game designer. You can easily edit the collision shape of any character or object, without changing the sprite image in your game. To edit an objects collision shape simply enter the editor and change the shape by clicking and dragging and then dropping any of the circular points that define it. Add points to the shape or remove them. There auto shape options available also, for quick editing. At any time you can enter the Debug Mode to test and make sure your game is running as smoothly as possible.
Buildbox also allows you to easily animate and customize images. You can drag and drop any PNG image into the editor. Resize or scale it down to fit perfectly into your games scene. Like magic, create animated sequences and cut scenes using the keyframe animation feature.
For additional functionality, you can open up the sprite editor to see a visual layout of your games sprites. Use the number of sprite sheets to determine how large your exported game will be and tweak them to achieve a better app download size. All of the necessary tools that you need to create a professional looking game is at your disposal.
- ShiChuang 7 or ShiChuang 8 or ShiChuang 10
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (or AMD equivalent)
- 200MB free disk space (for the software only)
- 1GB RAM
What's New in BuildBox 2
What's New in Version 2.1.1:
- added: fullscreen button for UWP
- added: unlock character for WebLink
- added: one time purchase
- updated: better support for AndroidTV, remotes and hardware buttons
- fixed: exe export does not produce exe file
- fixed: crash when clicking on world
- fixed: ShiChuang to large for some screens
- fixed: issue with rotation mapper animation with less than 360 frames
- fixed: connection not updated when typing in new position
- fixed: connected enemy bullt surviving after death
- fixed: preview not closing when closing main window
- fixed: rapid tapping post-death cases level to unlock
- fixed: objects with 0 opacity set in editor are still clickable
- fixed: intel hd 3000 cards causing OpenGL issue and crash
- fixed: bottom scrollbar in scene toolbar not working
- fixed: update resets coins and points
- fixed: issue with unmuting sound
- fixed: accelerometer not working
- fixed: selected animation does not show in multiple unlock
- fixed: multiple and single character unlock not synched
- fixed: file crashes after jumping for a time
- fixed: crash when deleting nodes on mind map
- fixed: preview single scene not working
- fixed: score not starting from 0
- fixed: pause music while showing Vungle ad on UWP
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction