Artifactory 4.7.5 | 38.4 Mb
Designing applications is not a simple process, especially when multiple people are working on the project, each having to take care of a different programming aspect. Artifactory is one of the tools designed specifically for this kind of activities, providing users with centralized management of software binaries.
This enterprise-grade binary repository is deployed per server, allowing admins to control and store binaries throughout the entire software development cycle. Admins can deploy artifacts while also having the option to create repositories and get full control over them.
Artifactory delivers superior capabilities, including support for all available technologies and tools. The application ensures that developers have continuous access to the components they require to create their software.
The utility caches remote artifacts locally, eliminating the need to re-download them, and also includes a series of security capabilities that provide admins with control over their artifacts. Additionally, the program includes support for large load bursts and searchable XML meta-data so that developers can find the items they are looking for fast.
New in version 4.7.5 (April 28, 2016)
* Added support for SHA256 hashing for Debian packages.
* Maven performance has been significantly improved especially when performing multiple delete operations to use significantly less resources.
* Conversion of Docker manifest V2 schema to V1 scheme no longer requires deleting the signing key.
* Fixed an issue with Hazelcast timing out due to file locking in Artifactory HA.
* Added a new REST API to schedule an immediate pull, push, or multi-push replication. This replaces the old replication REST API which has been deprecated.
* Fixed a compatibility issue with NuGet V2 requesting framework dependencies.
* NOTE: You need to invoke a reindexing of your NuGet repositories once, via the UI or using the REST API, for the fix to take effect.
* Tree browser performance has been significantly improved, especially when browsing heavily annotated repositories.
* The workflow related to disabling the internal password for externally authenticated users (for example, via LDAP) has been improved.
* You can now deploy artifacts with multi-value properties. For existing artifacts, you can add multi-value properties or edit them through the UI.
OS: ShiChuang Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!