Ems Sql Manager For Mysql v5.6.0 Build 47256 Multilingual | 93.52 MB
EMS SQL Manager for MySQL is a high performance tool for MySQL database administration and development. It works with any MySQL versions from 4.1 to the newest one and supports all of the latest features including MySQL triggers, views, stored procedures and functions, InnoDB foreign keys, Unicode data and so on.
SQL Manager for MySQL allows you to create/edit all MySQL database objects, design MySQL databases visually, run SQL scripts, import and export MySQL database data, manage MySQL users and their privileges and has many other useful features for efficient MySQL administration. SQL Manager for MySQL has a state-of-the-art graphical user interface with well-described wizard system, so clear in use that even a newbie will not be confused with it.
- Support of MySQL versions from 4.1 to 5.7, MariaDB from 5.1 and higher
- Support of UTF8 data
- Rapid database management and navigation
- Simple management of all MySQL objects
- Advanced data manipulation tools
- Powerful security management
- Excellent visual and text tools for query building
- Impressive data export and import capabilities
- Report designer with clear in use report construction wizard
- Powerful Visual Database Designer
- Easy-to-use wizards performing MySQL services
- Connection to MySQL Server through HTTP
- Connection to MySQL Server through SSH
What's new in EMS SQL Manager for MySQL 5.6.0:
- JSON type support added.
- Multiple result sets are now supported in SQL Editor.
- Timeout settings for connection and metadata lock waiting have been added.
- Search/replace features have been optimized in SQL editor.
- Extract Database and Copy Database. Triggers can be selected separately from tables now.
- Added support of latest OpenSSH versions.
- Excessive connect/disconnt operations when connecting to a database have been eliminated.
- Wrong applying of default database charset has been fixed.
- Data displaying errors in BLOB Editor have been fixed.
- Tabs were not renamed in Visual Database Designer. Fixed now.
- ENUM type was implemented incorrectly as function return type. Fixed now.
- Fixed the error of assigning permissions to objects having the '.' (dot) in their names.
- The function text was incorrectly formatted. Fixed now.
- The null date was copied to clipboard incorrectly. Fixed now.
- Many other improvements and bug-fixes.
All Link Download :