Athentech Perfectly Clear 2.2.0 Multilingual | MacOSX | 79.6 MB
Plug-Ins 2.0 give you a Perfectly Clear advantage. We made the world’s most advanced automatic photo correction 2x faster than previous versions, and added comprehensive enhancements to help you spend less time editing and more time out on shoots. Plus, we’ve lowered our prices to make Perfectly Clear even more affordable for photographers at every level.
- Next generation Beautify - gives you 10 ways to look your best.
- Faster - re-engineered algorithms deliver at nearly 2x the speed.
- Our most powerful auto correction yet - new algorithms bring out more details in shadows and highlights, and improve skin tones.
- New noise engine removes noise even more accurately and effectively.
- Full resolution zoom lets you quickly zero-in with incredible clarity.
- A new preset panel that displays powerful presets visually.
- Split View gives you more ways to see the correction.
- Opacity slider lets you blend your before and after images.
- Import / Export presets let you share presets with friends.
10 ways to look your best
1. Perfectly Smooth reduces wrinkles and smooths skin for a flawless complexion.
2. Blemish Removal eliminates pimples, blemishes, and other imperfections.
3. Shine Removal reduces excessive shininess of oily skin, providing flawless skin generally attained by using foundation or powder.
4. Skin Tone removes excess infrared captured by cameras.
5. Eye Enhance brightens and brings out the details in your eyes.
6. Eye Enlarge makes eyes larger and more expressive.
7. Dark Circle Removal reduces dark eye circles that appear underneath the eyes because of fatigue or unflattering light.
8. Catchlight adds sparkle to the eyes.
9. Teeth Whitening whitens teeth for the perfect smile and saves a painful trip to the dentist.
10. Face Slimming tones face shape for a more slender and youthful appearance.
1 click. 20 corrections
1) Exposing perfection(even after the snap)
By replicating the way your eye gathers light, Perfectly Clear overcomes the distortions caused by a single aperture, correcting your exposure pixel by pixel without clipping.
2) Maintaining the vibrant color you remember
Why do people love the look of film? Because film gathers light in a logarithmic, or non-linear manner (this is why film doesn't clip). The sensors on digital cameras, on the other hand, have a linear response to light. This is what causes your photo to often look washed out/faded. Perfectly Clear overcomes this problem by looking at each channel independently. This process mimics how the eye adjusts saturation and provides you with a color-vibrant photo.
3) Detecting & removing the noise, preserving the details
As cameras get smaller, the signal-to-noise ratio is reduced because more pixels are packed tightly together. So a photo shot at ISO 1600 has a noise level effectively reduced to ISO 200-400 levels.
4) Removing the tints, revealing the beauty
It’s difficult for a camera to determine whether the light source is warm or cold because there is seldom one light source in a photo. In the days of film, you had to carry around different films and filters for different times of day—all to get the lighting source correct. To remove nasty tints—from tungsten, fluorescent, incandescent, IR—Perfectly Clear searches for an abnormal tint, then reveals the great photo underneath.
5) Using strong signal to sharpen the picture
Traditional sharpening methods also sharpen weak signal and introduce halos. Perfectly Clear only searches for strong signal and creates sharp, clear photos with zero artifacts.
6) Getting a 3D look on 2D paper—it’s all about depth
We all want our photos to re-create the 3D image we see with our eyes. But our eyes don’t actually see life in three dimensions. Stereoscopically, eyes gather the information needed to construct the 3 dimensions within our brain. Initially invented for the medical world to bring out the details in critical x-rays, Perfectly Clear uses a patented algorithm that intensively manages the dynamic range in a unique way that reveals the detail needed to produce this kind of depth.
7) Diffusing light for a warmer look
Trying to capture the perfect portrait in broad daylight can be difficult. But our Light Diffusion correction helps create a softer look with warmer tones.
8) Removing red eye and golden eye automatically
Red-eye is caused when the camera’s flash reflects off the veins in the retina at the back of the eye. We’ve partnered with Digital Optics Corporation to offer technology thatdetects and corrects imperfections as quickly as 5 images per second with no manual intervention.
9) Keeping the hues true with Real Color Photography
Ever notice how hard it is to capture purples properly? (FedEx Box, laker's jersey, purple bride's maid dresses) That’s because digital capture devices can’t reproduce the full visual spectrum of colors seen by the eyes.
10) Multiple aperture captures more detail than single aperture
Our Dynamic Range correction makes up for camera limitations that cause multiple distortions. A single aperture simply can't capture scenes the way the human eye does, dynamically changing its dynamic range. But Perfectly Clear provides a full range of exposure, pulling in extremes of brightness and darkness at the same time.
11) Perfectly Smooth
Reduces wrinkles and smooths skin for a flawless complexion
12) Blemish Removal
Eliminates pimples, blemishes, and other imperfections
13) Dark Circle Removal
Reduces dark eye circles that appear underneath the eyes because of fatigue or unflattering light
14) Shine Removal
Reduces excessive shininess of oily skin, providing flawless skin generally attained by using foundation or powder
15) Face Slimming
Tones face shape for a more slender and youthful appearance
Adds sparkle to your eyes
17) Eye Enhance
Brightens and brings out the details in your eyes
18) Eye Enlarge
Makes your eyes larger and more expressive
19) Teeth Whitening
Whitens teeth for the perfect smile and saves a painful trip to the dentist
20) Skin Tone
Removes excess infrared captured by cameras
Compatibility: Mac OS Lion (10.8) or newer