DBeaver 3.7.0 + Portable Community / Enterprise Edition | 111/149 Mb
DBeaver is a comprehensive and effective software solution geared towards developers and database administrators who need to manage and organize tables, triggers, views and stored procedures from multiple databases. Irrespective of the database you choose to work with, here referring to MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Oracle, WeiRuan-->WeiRuan SQL Server, IBM DB2 and Firebird, the application comes in handy for users who need to handle multiple connections, thus organizing and editing various database objects including indexes, user accounts and scripts.
An intuitive and user-friendly interface
Once you launch the application for the first time, it will automatically scan the entire computer and display the existing connections (if they are available).
In case you want to create a new connection, simply access the proper option, choose the database you are interested it, then set the login credentials (optionally, specify the ODBC drivers if they are required).
After that, DBeaver displays all of the identified databases and users for the current connection. A new tab, entitled Projects, will become available in the left panel of the program from where you can easily access the database object you want and view its data.
For instance, if you double click on a specific table, the right panel will display all the necessary information such as available columns, pre-defined constraints and foreign keys, references, triggers, indexes and the proper CREATE DDL statement (also known as Data definition language).
Practical SQL editor and query execution commands
Considering the main purpose for which it was designed for, DBeaver comes with a reliable SQL editor that allows you to quickly edit and execute queries and scripts. Additionally, you are able to load an existing SQL script, as well as validate or simply analyze the selected query.
As far as the query execution command is concerned, you can run the selected SQL query using the proper options available in the toolbar or pressing the ‘CTRL+Enter' key combination.
A straightforward database solution
All in all, DBeaver comes packed with useful and easy to handle tools and editors that come in handy for users who need to manage multiple database connections, triggers, procedures and views, as well as execute SQL scripts, from simple to complex.
* Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
* It is freeware.
* It is multiplatform.
* It is based on opensource framework and allows to write various extensions (plugins).
* It supports any database which has JDBC driver.
* It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
* There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL in version 1.0) and different database management utilities (ERD view in version 1.0).
DBeaver is based on Eclipse platform. It partially uses sources of next components:
* Eclipse framework
* javahexeditor - binary viewer
* Nebula grid - result set grid, was totally rewritten
* Silk icon set
New in version 3.7.0 (June 28, 2016)
* Context help system added
* Filters dialog improvements (IN clause, dictionary browser)
* Filters context menu was added (F11)
* Multi-cell paste command was added (copy-paste from Excel, etc)
* SQL editor + external files support improved.
* SQL Editor auto-indent fixed
* Row count limit usage fixed
* Refresh connection URL on settings change (fix)
* Saved passwords management fixed
* Version update dialog/incremental update fixed (EE)
* Drivers management dialog fixed
* Results viewer: multiple bugfixes
* MySQL: triggers create/drop fixed
* MySQL: create procedure fixed
* PostgreSQL: create/alter procedure fixed
* Oracle: foreign key drop fixed
* Oracle: BFILE type support added
* Virtuoso: driver config added
* CSV: driver configuration updated (maven)
* Redis: beta version of Redis extension
* Cassandra: InetAddress/UUID data types support, binary data type handle was fixed
* Query manager persistence was fixed
* A lof of minor UI fixes
Requires Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.7 or above. Get It Here.
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32/64-Bit)
You may choose between Community and Enterprise editions. Both versions are free. Enterprise Edition includes NoSQL databases support.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction