Sandisk Ssd Dashboard v220.127.116.11 | 118 MB
The SanDisk SSD Dashboard helps SanDisk SSD users maintain peak performance of their SanDisk SSD(s) under various ShiChuang® operating systems with an easy-to-use graphical user interface. The SanDisk SSD Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the drive (including drive model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.
Whats New :
- Added the ability (optional) to send you an email or text message alert when your SSD needs attention
- Replaced command line interface with a graphical user interface in Linux
- Added a mechanism to prevent users from updating their SSD with the same firmware more than once
- Fixed Firmware Update to allow updating all SSDs in an Intel RAID configuration
- Added a password protected zip file for the Generate Report output files
- Fixed inaccurate display of the SATA link speed
- Changed the way the promotional messages are presented to you in the right panel
- Fixed other minor bugs.
All Link Download :