Pazera MP4 to AVI 1.11 Multilingual + Portable | 20.6 Mb
Pazera MP4 to AVI Converter is one of the software solutions designed to do a simple task as quickly as possible, without involving the user too much in the whole process. Just like its name suggests, this software application is dedicated to re-encoding MP4 files into AVI format.
Clean feature lineup and supported file formats
The interface is pretty well organized and packs a lot of functions that can be easily configured to yield best results when converting the movies.
The support for video and audio file types is also pretty decent as the program can work with MP4, M4V and MP4V for videos and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, AAC, MP3, MP2, and MPEG-1 Audio Layer 1 for sound decoding.
In case you don't fancy tinkering a lot of settings, you can simply pick the format for output and leave the other things unchanged because Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter does a good job with the default options.
Testing its performance
A great thing about this tool is that you can load batches of files and have them converted on the spot. While testing it, we noticed that the whole encoding process goes smoothly and the resulted files retain the quality of the original version.
Different profiles to work with
If you want to use the same settings during different sessions, Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter enables you to create and save new profiles or simply use some of the ones that are built in the software.
All in all, Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter is one of the tools to try when looking for a hassle-free converter. It is not difficult to operate and the results will surely meet the requirements of all users as there is no compromise in terms of quality.
* Converting from MP4, M4V and MP4V to AVI or MPG.
* Limited support for other video formats (including AVI, MKV, WMV, MP4, FLV, MTS, OGM, AMV).
* Decoding the most important audio and video codecs used in MP4 files: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, AAC, MP3, MP2, MPEG-1 Audio Layer 1 etc.
* Supported video encoders: H.264 (x264), XviD, DivX 3, WMV, MPEG4-FFmpeg, S-Mpeg 4 v. 2, Motion JPEG (MJPEG), HuffYUV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2.
* Supported audio encoders: Lame (MP3), MP2, AC3, AAC, WMA, PCM 16-bit.
* Support for multithreaded encoding using the H.264 (x264) encoder.
* A number of predefined conversion profiles. Possibility to save your own settings to an INI file.
* A large number of encoding parameters: audio and video bitrate, fps, number of channels and audio sampling, the volume, change the resolution, scaling and cropping the image, and others.
* Possibility of 2-pass encoding, which will increase the image quality and reduces the volume of output file.
* The ability to save encoder commands in a BAT file.
* The program is portable: it does not use system registry and all settings are stored in INI files. Thus, the program can be run from portable devices such as pendrives, removable drives.
* The program has a built-in support for multiple languages.
New in version 1.11 (July 8, 2016)
* New conversion engine (FFmpeg) and multimedia information library (MediaInfo).
* New columns: video codec, video codec ID, video profile, video bitrate, width, height, resolution, display aspect, frames/sec., scan type, bits/pixel, video stream size, audio codec, audio codec ID, audio profile, audio bitrate, channels, sampling, audio stream size.
* New actions: Uncheck all files, Check selected files, Clear file list
* Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
System: XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008 / 7 / 8 / 10 / Linux (under Wine)
Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Czech, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Turkish.
Pazera Audio Video Pack 2.7 Portable - Get It Here.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction