Paintstorm Studio 1.60.180516 MacOSX | 14.46 MB
Paintstorm Studio is created for professional digital painting. And a major role in this program play the brushes. We did our best so that you can easily and quickly adjust the brushes suitable for your painting style.
Anyone who has ever painted knows it's hard to overestimate the painting tool and the importance of all the seemingly insignificant details. We tried not to miss any of them. Our goal was to create an intuitive, simple-to-use but at the same time functionally powerful tool that brings the process of digital painting to a new level, making it as comfortable as possible.
- Full control of all brush options,
- bristle brushes of any form and kind
- stroke post correction
- parameters binding to the perspective
- dynamic interface (panels scale, opacity, color, tab-lock)
- custom panels
- full controlled mask-brush
- takes underlayer's color while blending
- "close gaps" function when you fill or select
- individual hotkeys for any brushes
- fast layer selection
- smooth zoom and brush resize
- dirty mode, stroke stabilizer
- usable color mixer
- different gradient strokes
- selection autohide
- standart tools pack
- layers and operations on them
- color balance
- control of the random amounts
- psd supported
- wacom tablets supported...
What's New in Version 1.60:
- The "Clone" tool added. Find the button close to the "Eraser" button in the "Brush" panel.
- The cursor shape changed: now it has the same shape as the brush instead of the circle.
- A new "Resolution (dpi)" option added to the following panels: "New file", "Image resize" and "Canvas size". The dpi value is now saved in PSD files.
- A new "Filters " section added to the menu . This section contains two filters - "Blur" and "Sharpen".
- The active box to control the position of the canvas added to the "Navigator" panel.
- Some minor bugs fixed
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction