Altair HWSolvers 14.0.211 Update | 538.9 mb
Altair has released update of HyperWorks Solvers 14.0, the most comprehensive version to date of its computer-aided engineering (CAE) software platform, which has set the global standard for enabling its users to create more durable and efficient products.
Our goal at Altair has always been to provide the best technology at the highest value to our customers, and the HyperWorks 14.0 release is no exception.
The suite offers hundreds of new features, enabling you to continue to develop better products in a shorter period of time.
New and enhanced capabilities include:
- Efficient parts and assemblies management
- Extremely fast graphic engine, to handle even the largest models
- New solutions for linear and nonlinear structural analysis
- Multiphysics analysis structural, electromagnetic and fluid flow phenomenon
- Optimization-based analysis and system-level design exploration
HyperWorks Solvers 14.0.211 Release Notes:
Altair OptiStruct is an industry proven, modern structural analysis solver for linear and non-linear mechanical problems under static, dynamic, and thermal loads. It is the market-leading solution for structural design and optimization. Based on finite-element and multi-body dynamics technology, and through advanced analysis and optimization algorithms, OptiStruct helps designers and engineers rapidly develop innovative, lightweight and structurally efficient designs. OptiStruct is used by thousands of companies worldwide to analyze and optimize structures and mechanical systems for strength, durability, noise and vibrations, heat transfer, as well as impact.
OptiStruct 14.0.211 release contains the following Enhancements and Resolved Issues.
- Shape Output for Shape Optimization via the SHAPE I/O Options Entry is now also available in the .op2 file.
- Signed von Mises Stresses are now available as Responses for Optimization. The SSVM1, SSVM2, SSVMB, and SSVM Static Stress Item Codes are now supported on the ATTA field of the DRESP1 Bulk Data Entry.
- Results for the converged iteration in Topology Optimization are now available and can be activated via keyword=H3D and frequency=CONV on the OUTPUT I/O Options Entry.
- Previously, for Nonlinear Analysis, the intermediate SPCFORCE results in conjunction with NLOUT were sometimes incorrect if the NINT field was set greater than or equal to 10. This has now been fixed.
- Previously, SPCFORCE in conjunction with NLOUT did not generate H3D file for some models. This has now been fixed.
- Data manager error 8111 happens for some nonlinear static model. This has now been fixed.
- DMIG in LGDISP job may previously lead to ERROR #153. This has now been fixed.
- Model Change for elements via the MODCHG Bulk Data Entry may previously lead to a crash if CHANGE=ADD is not used in conjunction with OPT=WOSTRN. This has now been fixed.
- Some Nonlinear Analysis runs may previously fail with insufficient disk space error even if sufficient disk space is available on the machine. This has now been fixed.
- Strain results for 1D elements with Thermal Loading may previously have been incorrect in some cases. This has now been fixed.
- Incorrect Inertia Results were sometimes output for Beam Elements with OUTPUT,MASSPROP. This has now been fixed.
- Wrong plastic strain results were produced from large displacement analysis with shells. This has been fixed.
- Wrong results were produced when non-uniform initial temperature was applied on 2 nd order tetra elements. This has now been fixed.
- New input file (_lattice.fem) after Lattice topology run was failed to be output when ECHO=NONE is set. This has now been fixed.
- Non-zero rotational results were produced for PSD pressure results for fluid grids in Fluid-Structure frequency response job. This has now been fixed.
- COG is output incorrectly for beam element with offset in OUTPUT,MASSPROP. This has now been fixed.
Altair empowers client innovation and decision-making through technology that optimizes the analysis, management and visualization of business and engineering information. Privately held with more than 1,800 employees, Altair has offices throughout North America, South America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. With a 27-year-plus track record for high-end software and consulting services for engineering, computing and enterprise analytics, Altair consistently delivers a competitive advantage to customers in a broad range of industries. Altair has more than 3,000 corporate clients representing the automotive, aerospace, government and defense, and consumer products verticals. Altair also has a growing client presence in the electronics, architecture engineering and construction, and energy markets.
Name: Altair HyperWorks Solvers
Version: (64bit) 14.0.211 HotFix
OS: ShiChuang / Linux
System Requirements: Altair HyperWorks 14.0
Size: 538.9 mb