LaunchBar 6.7.1 Build 6135 MacOSX | 14.6 MB
LaunchBar is an award-winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the Web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts, and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item's name.
An adaptive app launcher and document browser.
Access applications, documents, bookmarks and more by typing short abbreviations.
Your personal digital assistant.
Manage events and reminders. Access your contacts.
A powerful file manager.
Browse the file system, query file metadata. Copy, move or rename files and folders.
An efficient search tool.
Perform desktop or web searches and get instant feedback.
... and so much more
- A clipboard history, a snippet manager, a jukebox,
- a calculator, a script runner, an info browser...
- Whatever you want to accomplish on your Mac -
- with LaunchBar it's only a few keystrokes away!
Beauty in every stroke.
Regardless of whether you are a long-time user, or just a beginner - you will love LaunchBar's new interface. Every aspect, every pixel was designed for simplicity. And now you can even choose your preferred appearance from a set of stunning built-in themes.
There's a rule for that.
LaunchBar's ever-growing set of indexing rules has been further extended to include Finder Tags, Emoji, Reminders, Safari Reading List and Top Sites, iCloud Tabs, Themes and more.
Extend without limits.
Info Browsing - details at your command.
Explore an item's metadata such as image dimensions, color profiles, Finder tags, navigate into application bundles, browse property list or text file contents, view recent documents and other associated files, review file attributes, disk capacity, word counts, and more.
Perform web searches on Google, Wikipedia or DuckDuckGo even more efficiently with live suggestions. And many actions such as Calculator or Calendar input now also provide instant feedback for the entered query.
What's your usage profile?
Regardless of how long you've been using LaunchBar, there is still something new to be discovered. With Usage Statistics you get a detailed analysis about the features you use most often, and the ones remaining to be explored.
What's New Version 6.7.1:
- Improved character icons for custom actions
- LaunchBar Actions and their result items that use a character as an icon using the previously-introduced character:X syntax can now specify the font in which the character should be rendered using a pseudo-URL-query like syntax or the iconFont property (result items only). Example: character:X?font=Futura
- For characters that cannot be rendered in the system font LaunchBar now uses a fallback mechanism to find an appropriate font.
- Fixed a potential crash when an action returned a result item that had a path and icon set.
- Fixed an issue on OS X 10.9 causing the index window to fail opening the Options pane of some indexing rules.
- Fixed: Sorting by "date added" by pressing Shift-Command-Right didn't work anymore. This also affected browsing the Downloads folder, which sorts by "date added" automatically.
- Fixed a crash when editing the "Skip Subfolders" or "Exclude Items" options of a folder indexing rule.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.9 or later
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction