EViews 9 (April 27, 2016) Update | 112.6 mb
IHS, Inc., the leading global source of information and analytics, has released update of EViews 9. A major release of the world's leading econometric software package, EViews 9 is packed full of new features.
EViews offers academic researchers, corporations, government agencies, and students access to powerful statistical, forecasting, and modeling tools through an innovative, easy-to-use object-oriented interface.
EViews 9 Enterprise Edition is an enhanced version of EViews 8.1. The Enterprise Edition contains all of the features of EViews 9, plus support for ODBC and the proprietary data formats of several commercial data and database vendors.
Specifically, the Enterprise Edition allows direct access to ODBC databases or queries and provides transparent connection to Global Insight's DRIPro and DRIBase databanks, Haver Analytics DLX, FAME format databases, EcoWin databases, Datastream, FactSet, Moody's Economy.com, Macrobond Financial, CEIC. The familiar, easy-to-use EViews database interface has been extended to these data formats so that you may work with foreign databases as easily as native EViews databases.
What's fixed in update:
- Fix for incorrect button bar for group members view.
- Fix for error when using the 'output' command without any options.
- Fix for sample offsets for irregular data for selected cases when the range pairs are outside of the data range.
- Changed TAR model selection graph from AIC to SSR.
- Fix for 'saveprgini' to accept names with spaces.
- Fix VAR forecast evaluation bug for non-alphabetically ordered endogenous variables.
- Fix for missing EViews Update menu option in mac version.
- Fix for 'apply to all' not working in graph line settings dialog.
- Improved window focus behavior after dialog is displayed.
- Improved switching regression dialog behavior in panel workfiles.
- Fix iteration options parsing for switching regressions with initial random coefficients.
- Fix for linked series not updating after a frequency conversion change.
- Fix for ignored f=na option and forecast sample in VAR forecast.
- Added support for additional Datastream frequency conversion method.
IHS is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS employs more than 6,000 people in 31 countries around the world.
Version: 9 (April 27, 2016) Update
OS: ShiChuang XP / 7even / 8
System Requirements: EViews 9.0
Size: 112.6 mb
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!