Cornerstone 3.0.1 MacOSX | 14.39 MB
Work smarter with the all-new Cornerstone for Mac. Featuring a stunning new design, enhanced workflows and improved performance - Cornerstone 3 puts powerful tools at your fingertips. With full support for all of Subversion's rich features, serious version control is now easier than ever.
* Streamlined workflow for previewing your changes before committing them
* Super-helpful checklist and preview take the guesswork out of Merging
* Class-leading text comparison and editing so you'll never miss a change
* Ingenious annotations that tell you the Who? Why? and When? of every piece of your files
* Log and Timeline views make navigating your project's history a breeze
* Zero configuration: everything you need is included in the app
* Create new repositories or connect to existing ones
* Organize repositories in source lists
* Option-drag to create tags and branches
* Drag from Finder to import
* Organize working copies in source list
* Add existing working copies by dragging from Finder
* Change summary (including available repository updates), top folder status and activity shown in source list
* Displays local and remote file status
* Quick Look working copy files
* Powerful filtering by modification and lock status as well as by file name
* Configure which application to open files with by type and by file
* Inspect and modify Subversion properties
* Full support for sparse working copies with folder depth extension and reduction
* Compare text and images
* Most image formats supported including PNG, JPEG, GIF and PSD
* Highlights intraline differences
* Edit working versions by rejecting/restoring individual changes
* Include and exclude files
* Commit changes to folder properties without including nested files
* Compare files without leaving commit workflow
Branching and Merging:
* Dedicated View for tagging and branching
* Merge support for Synchronization, Reintegration, Cherry Picking and Advanced strategies.
* Merge preview and checklist to reduce risk of conflicts
* Displays history as list of revisions grouped by date
* Filter by text, change type or age
* Integrated compare view
* Seamless integration of blame information into the compare view
* Color-coded author display
* Legend window with detailed statistics and timeline
* Navigate through a file's constituent revisions
* Compact horizontal timeline
* Compare history for multiple items
* Powerful set of filters
* Branch points are clearly marked and can be expanded and collapsed
* Describes all activities performed in working copy or repository
* Detailed progress information for lengthy operations
* Show differences for incoming updates
* Saved to disk between application sessions
* List view displays definitions as simple list
* Filter for definitions referencing HEAD or a specific revision
* Property text can also be edited directly in text view
* Full application documentation in Apple Help Book format
* Describes best-practice workflows for working with Subversion
What's New in Version 3.0.1:
* Timeline layout is incorrect when the system "Show scroll bars" preference is set to "Always".
* Cornerstone displays an error when running a custom compare script from the compare view.
* Checking out a working copy from a repository whose URL is not the repository's root URL results in a new repository being added to the source list.
* Changing a repository's URL by adding or removing a directory component results in an "Invalid relocation destination error" if changes are propagated to working copies.
* Cornerstone displays an error when trying to use DiffMerge as an external compare tool.
* The working copy and repository browser views are not always sorted correctly when the view is sorted by "Kind".
* Working copies that are contained within other working copies cannot be added to the source list.
Requirements: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction