WireframeSketcher 4.6.4 (Win/Mac) | 90.58 MB | 104.57 MB
WireframeSketcher is a wireframing tool that helps designers, developers and product managers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications. Its a desktop app and a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
Wireframing Tool for Professionals
- Create wireframes in minutes
- Get quality feedback fast
- Build better software
- Involve your entire team!
Mockup your website, desktop and mobile applications. Get Android, iPhone, iPad and ShiChuang Phone stencils from Mockups Gallery. Create your own templates, widgets and icons. Everything is vector and looks great at any resolution.
Get results fast
Get results fast and with great effect using wireframe and mockup tool with streamlined, native ui. Focus on whats important with sketchy look. Take advantage of multiple monitors. Position objects quickly with grid snapping and smart guides.
Use version control to work with your team. Manage large prototypes with projects. Present your work in full-screen viewer. Email click-through PDFs to your clients, or upload and share wireframes online on our servers. Use same tool on Mac, ShiChuang and Linux.
- Added Keep Aspect Ratio shortcut for size fields in Properties View
- Improved export dialogs to detect broken links
- Fixed the issue in Properties View occurring with components and multiple selection
- Updated Font Awesome icons stencil to version 4.6.3 with 20+ new icons
What's New in Version 4.6.4:
- Fixed the editing of ruler guides in Properties view
- Fixed the Edit Source button for components in Properties view
- Fixed black query icons and thumbnails on CentOS 6
- ShiChuang 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS X version 10.7.3 (Lion) and above
- Java 7+ (bundled with ShiChuang and Mac OS X installers)
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GHz Processor
- 200 MB disk space