Vso Convertxtohd v22.214.171.124 Multilingual | 86.8 MB
VSO ConvertXtoHD software is a Blu-ray and AVCHD Creator that lets you convert your videos in HD in just a click, whatever their original format. The program will give you the exceptional HD quality results. Give your videos Blu-ray treatment with exceptional image quality! VSO ConvertXtoHD will allow you to create AVCHD and Blu-ray folders, disks and ISO images. Create Blu-ray from any video with guaranteed compatibility with all home Blu-ray and AVCHD players. VSO ConvertXtoHD supports all input files - avi, mkv, Blu-rays, DVDs, mts, mpg, FLV, etc. The output size can be DVD-5, DVD-9, BD-25, BD-50, or custom value. You can see your changes in real time with the live preview. Conversions are made with professional looking menus making your disks extra easy to watch!
Edit and Personalize with VSO ConvertXtoHD:
• Add subtitles and audio
• Advanced subtitle editing
• Adjust synchronization
• Rotate videos
• Chapter managment
• Cut out sections of the video
• 480, 576, 720, 1080 resolution
• 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 full screen
• Increase audio volume
• Join files into one
• Personalize HD menus
• Live preview!
Quality and Speed - Conversion speeds are optimized:
• Videos are converted simultaneously and optimized for multi-core processing
• Nvidia Cuda/NVENC and INTEL QuickSync hardware optimizations will be used for encoding and decoding when possible
Advanced settings available like upscaling and downscaling filters and 2 pass conversions are available.
VSO ConvertXtoHD is easy to use:
• Burn to disk
• Burn multiple copies
• Make copies of Blu-ray disks
• Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
• Compatible with all disk formats and burners
• Store conversions on USB key or PC.
• Shutdown PC option when finished
• Various skins to change look and feel of the interface
• Available in multiple languages
• Includes several HD menu templates
• Includes "how to" tutorials and video guides
Operating Systems: ShiChuang XP, Vista, ShiChuang 7, ShiChuang 8, ShiChuang 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Whats New :
- 0011807: [Bug] audio normalization not working if checked in default settings (cedric) - resolved.
- 0011806: [Bug] display problem in output tab under preview window (cedric) - resolved.
- 0011805: [Suggestion] default opening size is too small (cedric) - resolved.
- 0011804: [Bug] add another subtitle stream and causes custom subtitle name for 1st file to be discarded (cedric) - resolved.
- 0011803: [Bug] editing tabs under preview window not user friendly (cedric) - resolved.
- 0011802: [Bug] importing/ updating of default chapter setting problem (cedric) - resolved..
All Link Download :