GDocsDrive 3.1 | 3.3 Mb
A desktop client for Google account that enables users to add their files and folders to a cloud location via drag and drop function. Cloud storage is not something new. More and more users access these services to keep their data safe and available from any location with Internet access. GDocsDrive is a desktop client for users with Google accounts who wish to increase their efficiency and move files faster between their hard drives and their cloud storage facilities.
Drag and drop files from your hard drive to the cloud service
GDocsDrive is quick to install and needs minimal system requirements to run properly. The first time you start the application, it will open the default browser, and you will be prompted to grant it access to your Google account.
The application enables you to move any type of files and text documents to your cloud service. You can drag and drop the files and organize them into folders. This provides a quicker way of managing your files between the cloud service and your local storage device.
Modify files with a local application and GDocsDrive will automatically overwrite the online version
When you right-click on a document from the application, you can open the file with the default program from your computer. The application downloads the file to a local temp directory, and you can modify it as you please. After you finish, the file will be sent back to the cloud device, and it will overwrite the old version.
Regarding security, this application is safe to use. All communication between the app and the cloud service is SSL-encrypted. It does not collect any information from your Google account. It only sends requests and displays the received responses.
A desktop client to improve your efficiency
In conclusion, GDocsDrive is a useful application that enables a faster and more user-friendly approach to handling your documents. It does not provide direct storage facilities, but it works with the ones you already have. It works only with a valid Google account, and you cannot use it with another cloud storage service. The application is purchasable, but it provides good value for money.
Modify online Google Docs files with local apps:
* Many people use Google Docs as a cloud storage service to store non-Google Docs files, such as MS Office and other kinds of documents without worrying about losing formatting or advanced Office features. Plus you might feel more comfortable using the more powerful WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Office to modify your online documents. GDocsDrive accomplishes this by downloading the chosen online file to the local temp directory and opens it with the properly installed application. After the modification, the file will automatically sync back to Google Docs and overwrite the previous online version.
Make Google Docs like a GDrive:
* With GDocsDrive, you can move any files/folders between your local computer and online Google Docs with just a drag and drop. Simple, quiet, and convenient, GDocsDrive virtually makes Google Docs a GDrive on your computer.
You can even directly backup or share your local files from the right-click menu with just a single click of the mouse.
* GDocsDrive fills the gap between your local and cloud storage.
Cheap and Reliable Storage from Google:
* With GDocsDrive, you can harness the power of Google storage from your desktop. Google offers 1GB of free storage space for any type of file. Users can also buy additional space, up to 16TB, at a very affordable rate of $5 for every 20GB per year. This may be the most economical and reliable online storage available. Consider backing up your entire computer to Google storage without worrying about hard drive failure or any other type of data loss, GDocsDrive makes Google Docs convenient enough to use for all your storage needs.
Your Stuff is Safe:
* We understand that security and privacy are major concerns for users. GDocsDrive is based on Google Document List API 3.0 protocol. All communication is SSL-encrypted.
* OAuth2.0 is also employed for credential protection, which lets you login using your email and password on Google's official sign-in page without leaking them to a third party.
* GDocsDrive is a client tool for Google Docs. As such, all your files and information are stored on Google's servers. GDocsDrive does not collect ANY information from you or your Google account. In fact, GDocsDrive does not even manage your files directly, but only sends the requests straight to Google Docs, and receives and displays their responses.
Convert your Files:
* Convert WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Word files to PDF, or WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Excel files to Open Office Spreadsheets and more.
Supports Any File Format:
* Upload any file, including documents, photos, videos and even everything on your hard disk.
* Access all your files anywhere, on any device, using a web browser.
Search your Files Easily:
* Search your data for file names or content using Google's powerful search engine.
What's New in version 3.1
* Valid Google account
* Internet connection
OS: ShiChuang XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction