Zerene Stacker Pro 1.04 build T201602151850 MacOSX | 205.9 MB
Zerene Stacker is "focus stacking" software designed specifically for challenging macro subjects and discerning photographers. Of course it works great with simpler subjects, close-ups, and landscapes also!
• Professional photographers
• Individual enthusiasts
• Government & industrial research labs
• People like you!
For these subjects:
• Mineral samples
Works with any digital camera:
• Any brand: Canon™, Nikon™, Sony™, Pentax™, Hasselblad™, Leica™, Olympus™, etc.
• Any size: digital back, full frame or APS-C DSLR, mirrorless, compact point-and-shoot, USB eyepiece, etc.
• Any other source of JPEG or TIFF files
• Does NOT control your camera, but works with other software that does.
Works with any method of focusing:
• Move the camera (focus rail, StackShot™)
• Move the subject (focus stage)
• Turn the lens focus ring by hand
• Turn the fine focus knob of a microscope
• Automatically step the focus motor inside your lens (e.g. ControlMyNikon™, CamRanger™)
• Optimized for high quality output: "Better images, less work!"
• Unlimited stack depth, from 2 frames to 1,000's if that's what you need.
• Handles very large images, e.g. 200 megapixels from a high-end Hasselblad camera
• Best-in-the-business retouching capabilities
• Full control of all stacking parameters
• Automatic alignment and scale correction (focus breathing is no problem)
• Advanced stacking algorithms
• Highest quality interpolation methods, up to Lanczos 8 (16x16) if you need it.
• Lightroom™ plugin available
Improvements in T201602151850
- Bug fix:
- Lightroom plugin, work around newly introduced Adobe bug on Macintosh,
which caused temporary folders to be named just "2" instead
instead of "Lightroom_Export_to_ZereneStacker_".
Compatibility: 10.7.3 and above