PilotEdit 9.7.0 Portable | 24.3 Mb
Edit, download, upload, compare, merge and encrypt huge files and perform other useful tasks with the help of this streamlined utility. PilotEdit is a handy file editor designed to help users execute scripts, extract strings and edit large files. There is also support if you want to edit or upload FTP files.
Simple user interface
All the program's functions are displayed using a single window. The app's workspace is divided in three smaller ShiChuang. The first provides access to the files and folders stored in your computer. The second lets you view and edit the text, while the third is an output window where you can see the program's messages for different actions.
Edit your text
The inserted text can be viewed in a column mode, word wrapped or have the HEX values displayed for the it. The utility can remove tabs and spaces automatically. You can switch the text to upper or lower case letters and increase or decrease text indentation. The app can insert the system date and time into the document. Moreover, words can be browsed, selected or removed using the "Edit" tab.
Different encoding modes
You can change the encoding to ANSI or UTF and set the output to work on different systems like DOS, UNIX or MAC. The tool can apply different predefined scripts which can change the date format and remove empty lines or HTML tags. PilotEdit can sort, find and remove duplicate lines or be used to extract strings from the text and copy it to the Clipboard.
The utility can search and replace in multiple directories and files the custom item, useful in case you have a big text file with a lot of lines. It can open an encrypted FTP file or be used in the decryption process for your files. The program can store your FTP login details and connect to your FTP server.
Overall, PilotEdit is a handy utility for users who want to edit their documents and then upload them to their FTP server. The program does not burden system resources and did not display any errors during tests.
* The file size supported by PilotEdit is unlimited.
* PilotEdit only uses a little memory even you open a big file.
* ANSI, UTF-8, UTF-16 and UTF-16 big endian files are fully supported by PilotEdit. You may also change a file's encoding with PilotEdit easily.
* DOS, UNIX file support. When you copy/paste text, PilotEdit will adjust text encoding automatically.
* Self-defined file types and key words high-lightening.
* The user interface of HEX mode is as friendly as text mode.
* Column mode.
* Endless undo/redo. You may undo/redo your operations even after you switch between text mode and HEX mode.
* Word wrap enable you to view long lines within one page.
* PilotEdit provides a friendly interface for editing FTP files. You can also download/upload FTP files and directories with PilotEdit.
* Searching and replacing multi-line text has become so easy with PilotEdit.
* You may compare two files or two directories with PilotEdit.
* Self-defined string table enable you to add a pre-defined text by just one click.
* Regular expression has made search and replacement much more powerful.
* You may define some operations in a script file and execute this script file so that you don't need to repeat your work day after day.
* Find/remove duplicated lines
* String collection
* Find/replace in multiple directories
* PilotEdit 9.7.0 includes a fix for serial number verification
OS: ShiChuang 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit)
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction