Incredible Bee Renamer 5.0.1 MacOSX | 11.74 MB
Renamer is a batch file renaming app for Mac OS X that allows you to rename lots of files quickly and conveniently. You'll love the beautiful user interface, the useful new enhancements that make batch file renaming even easier, and of course the many ways to rename files.
- Organize your file renaming tasks conveniently into Renamerlets
- Get started quickly with the many built-in Renamerlets
- Handle complex file renaming tasks by assembling chains
- Live preview how files will be renamed - great for fine-tuning and catching errors
- Smart undo and file backup means you don't have to worry about losing data
* Number files sequentially
* Find and replace text
* Convert filenames to upper and lower case
* Change file extensions
* Organize songs by album, title and artist
* Insert music track numbers
* Add folder names
* Add a file's created date and time
* Insert EXIF and GPS tags into photos
* Insert image width and height
* Match and substitute regular expressions
* Remove file extensions
* Insert text at character position
* Overwrite text at character position
* Remove text in character position range
* Remove IMG_ text from photos
* Number files randomly
Easy, Fast and Fun.
Renamer is a powerful file renaming utility for home and professional users alike:
* Save & organize rename tasks with Renamerlets.
* Renamer ships with many built-in Renamerlets to get you started quickly.
* Mix and match. Assemble simple file rename actions into chains to handle even the most complex renaming tasks.
* Preview how files will be renamed with live feedback. Great for fine-tuning and catching errors.
* Smart undo and file backup protects your data from accidental loss, so you can rename with peace of mind.
What Renamer can do for you:
- Number files sequentially
- Number files randomly
- Find and replace text
- Convert filenames to upper and lower case
- Organize songs by album, title and artist (ID3 support)
- Insert music track numbers (ID3 support)
- Add date and time (EXIF support)
- Insert EXIF and GPS photo tags (EXIF support)
- Insert image width and height
- Match and substitute regular expressions
- Add folder names
- Insert text at character position
- Overwrite text at character position
- Remove text in character position range
- Change file extensions
- Remove file extensions
What's New in Version 5.0.1:
This update adds support for future macOS versions and fixes bugs.
* New: Support for future macOS versions
* Fix: Crash when selecting files
* Fix: Crash when prompted to overwrite files
* Fix: Crash when removing characters
* Fix: Crash when becoming active
* Fix: Crash when removing digits
* Fix: Crash when undoing
* Fix: Crash from loading file icons
Requirements: Renamer requires Mac OSX 10.10 Yosemite, or higher.
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction