Playr 2.2 Multilangual MacOSX | 15.4 MB
Playr - Video playback simplified. Playr was made solely to focus on your video viewing experience. It's not crammed with extra features for organizing files or to make playlists and such. You don't need to install any extras or plug-ins to view your favorite movies, it just works. Playr has been carefully developed using the latest available technologies with a meticulous attention to details. It's user interface is clean, stylish and simple to use. Hope you'll enjoy it!
- Play almost any video file without the need for extra system extensions or plug-ins.
- Doesn't depend on QuickTime or AVFoundation for playback.
- Automatically loads and displays embedded subtitles or subtitles from external files.
- Supports all the major subtitle formats.
- Supports styling tags in subtitle files like italic, bold and underlined.
- Supports subtitles in right-to-left languages like Hebrew.
- Fully customizable subtitle display (font, size, color, shadows, etc).
- Convenient metadata inspector that automatically pulls info from themoviedb.org.
- Detailed movie inspector for all those nitty gritty details.
- Retina graphics user interface.
- Retina resolution subtitles on your Retina Mac.
- Fullscreen player built-in (of course).
- Built for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- 64-bit native.
What's New in Version 2.2
- FFmpeg updated to the 3.0 "Einstein" release.
- Now using AVFoundation for H.264 video playback in MP4, M4V and MOV containers.
- Hardware decoding of H.264 in MP4, M4V and MOV containers automatically handled by AVFoundation.
- Now using AVAudioEngine instead of Core Audio for better audio playback.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Playr to crash on malformed metadata.
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction