Iceni Technology Infix Pdf Editor Pro v7.0.3 | 69.4 Mb
Infix PDF Editor Made Simple. For the first time it is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix PDF Editor is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.
To ensure your edited documents look their best, Infix includes the kind of professional-quality hyphenation and justification (H and J) found in packages such as Adobe InDesign and Quark Express. Coupled with fine control over letter, word and line spacing, you can be confident that your edits will be undetectable. Infix is the quality PDF Editor giving unparalleled ease of use combined with high quality text formatting.On top of its advanced text-handling, Infix offers all of the standard editing facilities you would expect such as page cropping, annotation, cut & paste between PDFs, graphics manipulation and more.
Edit the text in your PDFs like a word processor using rulers, tabs, search and replace and spell checking.
- Easily edit the text in any PDF
- Works just like a Word Processor
- Add & replace photos
- Copy/paste images, tables and drawings from other PDFs
- Spell-check in five languages
- Full search & replace
- Use tabs, margins and indents
- crashing during edits of linked text-boxes with tabs
- overset, linked text-boxes could give wrong reflow during bottom resize
- wrongly detecting some page furniture as underline. Not detecting rectangles as underlines.
- delete pages moves current page.
- ruler displays wrong galleys info.
- Infix crashes when you try to view the find results in certain cases
- colour button shows wrong colour in text selection.
- possible missing output when exporting to other formats
- Incorrect computation of Ts (text shift) could lead to jumbled-up, overprinted chars.
- fixed a spelling mistake in a dialog.
- find/rep file dialog now remembers last folder selected when you click on the "Add Folder" button.
- crash in find replace files.
- changing shade fill colour renders incorrectly.
- crash on extract pages with very long document.
All Link Download :