Portable Colors Pro 2.2|ShiChuang(x86/x64)|rar|8.19 mb
Color PRO picker that helps you easily select a desired color using various pallets.
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on ShiChuang 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
It is also able to pick a color from the currently displayed screen content and supports a number of different color models, i.e. RGB, HSV, HLS, CMYK.
Colors is a simple and free Java applet, allowing the sampling color from any source and create your own colors using the palette.
The program interface is quite clear: the main part is occupied by a palette of colors, equipped with a slide and a series of text boxes, which are the RGB (Red, Green, Blue) and HSV (Hue, Saturation, Value) of the current color. The "Pick from a dialogue" toggles to the standard ShiChuang color palette, known even from MS Paint.
In turn, the "Pick from Screen", located directly above the palette, you can download color samples from the open window in the background. This should especially appeal to graphic designers who want to use the color encountered in their work. There are no restrictions as to the source from which you want to sample - it can be both photo and graphics, as well as a website or other application interface element. Subsequent use of color is possible thanks to the displayed code. It is available in three formats: HTML, Hex and R, G, B.
Unfortunately, we tested the Lite version is not possible to minimize the window when downloading color, which can be a bit problematic. Free version does not allow you to copy the color swatch to the clipboard. Still, Colors is an interesting application, which could facilitate the work of many users.
* Added Chinese Simplified (zh_CN) translation file;
* Added Romanian (ro) translation file;
* Added Italian (it) translation file;
* Converted application project from Delphi 2010 to Lazarus/FPC;
* Added main menu and integrated Settings and Help button options;
* Use Settings.ini instead of .ini naming for settings;
* Store all user data in user profile directory for Installer version;
* Added multilingual support using PO files in Languages folder;
* Added Language menu;
* Added Russian translation file;
* Updated application icon to use a new version with clipped round corners;
* Added French language file. Thanks to Ozzii.
* Added Portuguese (Brazil) language file. Thanks to Igor RГјckert.
* Updated Japanese language file. Thanks to Tilt.
* Resolve environment variables in custom storage path in Storage.ini.
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
ShiChuang XP, ShiChuang Vista all SP, ShiChuang 7, Work on ShiChuang 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction