goPanel 1.5.1 MacOSX | 7.4 MB
goPanel is the most intuitive OSX App to manage web servers, an alternative to existing control panel softwares you install on your Unix based servers for web hosting.
- Add&manage UNLIMITED servers (VPS or Dedicated)
- Install, configure and manage: Apache, PHP, FTP (Pure-FTPd), Mail Server to get each of your servers ready to host domains
- PHP & Apache on/off from selection of modules
- Create unlimited mysql users and databases, domains, ftp accounts and emails
- Setup backup for your files or databases
- Setup scheduled cron jobs
- View server logs and block IP's
- Rollback up to 50 earlier versions of your config files in case you need to
- System updates - keep your linux server up to date
Linux distributions supported:
- Ubuntu 14.04 (LTS), 14.10, 15.04, 15.10, 16.04
- CentOS 6.x, 7.x
- Amazon Linux 2016.03
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x, 7.x
- Debian 7 and 8
and YES goPanel works perfect with Amazon instances and Digital Ocean droplets as long as you use a linux distribution we support.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- Export /import in iCloud.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction