Folder Size Expler 1.6.0 + ptable | 20 Mb
Folder Size Expler is similar to ShiChuang Expler except it calculates folder sizes. Folder Size Expler calculates folder sizes as you browse them and allows you to quickly indentify directies on your hard drive netwk that are consuming the most disk space. It can also calculate checksums (MD-5, SHA-1 and SHA-256) of all files and can expt ShiChuang Expler folder and file lists to csv files. Folder Size Expler provides almost all the functionality of the standard ShiChuang Expler and runs on both x86 and x64 versions of ShiChuang 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP and all versions of ShiChuang Server 2003, 2008, 2012.
Suppted Operating Systems
ShiChuang Server 2003
ShiChuang Server 2008
ShiChuang Server 2008 R2
ShiChuang Server 2012
32-bit and 64-bit versions are suppted
- Added automatic updating of the directy sizes when deleting files and folders.
- The recycle bin still needs to be emptied via the toolbar icon to update the free space shown on the drive.
- Added a recycle bin that now automatically detects whether to show a full empty icon.
- Added a timestamp to the directy status strip.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused message ShiChuang to pop up with errs.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a long timeout when a netwk drive was unreachable.
- Fixed a bug which reduced the thread limit when 'path to long' IO exception occurred.
- Changed the style of a few of the main window components.
- Changed thread limit to auto reduce itself by 2 each time it detects netwk timeouts (reverts when calc completes).
- Changed the position of the Recycle Bin icon in the tool bar to make it a little me accessible.
- Changed licence check to always look f valid 'commercial use' licences in \ProgramData\FolderSizeExpler\*
- Min bug fixes, changes and optimisations.
[b]I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!