Adobe After Effects CC 2015.3 v188.8.131.52 MacOSX | 1.92 GB
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects. The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects f film, TV, video, and web.Bold new ways to put your ideas in motion. See how the latest release helps you go from initial concept to finished composition faster than ever.
- Smoother previews, accelerated rendering, faster interactions, and other perfmance improvements make this the most responsive After Effects yet.
- Bring 2D characters to life by acting out their movements in front of a webcam with Adobe Character Animat (Preview).
- Search and instantly access over a million pro-quality videos from Adobe Stock - right inside your Creative Cloud Libraries.
- Keep perfecting while you preview. Adjust a composition's properties and even resize panels without stopping playback.
From inspiration to final creation. Faster.
After Effects is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets - including Adobe Stock - right inside the app and quickly put your ideas into production. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
The right assets. Right away.
Creative Cloud Libraries ste all your Looks, cols, images, metadata, and other assets, so they're instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and me time designing with 55 million royalty-free images, graphics, and videos inside your apps. The new Adobe Stock Premium collection offers curated images from some of the wld's leading creatives.
- This update fixes multiple bugs, including audio looping at the end of compositions when expted via Adobe Media Encoder.
- This update also introduces native impt and expt suppt f the QuickTime Animation codec, and native impt suppt f the PNG video codec and AAC audio codec inside of QuickTime files. This means you no longer need QuickTime installed on ShiChuang in der to use QuickTime files with the Animation, PNG, AAC codecs, part of our ongoing efft to provide native suppt f as many codecs as possible. These codecs are also natively suppted in the updates to Premiere Pro CC 2015.4 (10.4), Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015.4 (10.4), Audition CC 2015.2 (9.2.1), and Prelude CC 2015.4 (5.0.1).
After Effects no longer crashes (kernel panic) macOS 10.11 when started on certain Mac hardware with Nvidia GPU's. A result of this change is that Mercury GPU Acceleration using Metal is not available f Mac hardware with Nvidia GPU's. Mercury GPU Acceleration using OpenCL remains available.
H.264 and AVC footage no longer decode with random red frames on ShiChuang computers with certain Intel HD graphics configurations. If you experienced this problem, red frames can still appear f previously cached footage until you clear the caches: click both the Empty Disk Cache and Clean Database & Cache buttons in Preferences > Media & Disk Cache.
Audio no longer unexpectedly loops increct samples towards the end of an After Effects composition, when expted via Adobe Media Encoder dynamically linked to Premiere Pro.
Audio-only previews no longer fail to start if Cache Befe Playback is enabled.
Audio-only previews now loop the preview-time indicat (PTI) to the start of the preview range as expected, in sync with audio playback.
Audio no longer unexpectedly loops during previews with the Skip Frames option enabled, if Cache Befe Playback is enabled and you interrupt caching befe the full range is cached.
Text template compositions in Premiere Pro no longer render some frames increctly.
The Info panel no longer opens unexpectedly if closed when, f example, you move the mouse pointer over the Composition panel.
Guides and grids draw at the expected width on Apple Retina displays.
Math equations are again evaluated when exiting numerical input fields in dialog boxes, when OK'ing the dialog.
Adobe Bridge CC starts as expected when you choose File > Browse in Bridge, File > Reveal in Bridge, Animation > Browse Presets.
Text, shape, Illustrat layers no longer draw with unexpected thin hizontal lines.
Anti-aliasing has been crected on text and shape layers.
Lights with a cone angle larger than 175° no longer cause After Effects to crash on ShiChuang.
Stopping the render queue no longer experiences a long delay in certain situations befe the render process stops on macOS.
Expting a composition no longer has a small probability in certain scenarios of replacing random frames with the wrong frame from the cache.
Resizing a viewer panel is less likely to cause increct pixels to be drawn in the expanded reduced regions of the panel.
Proxies are now recognized when sending footage to After Effects from Premiere Pro.
After Effects no longer crashes if you quit while Premiere Pro was rendering a dynamically linked composition.
After Effects no longer crashes when you set a col management profile f an output module.
Fixed a cause of crashes that occurred when the viewer panel was redrawn in certain cases, such as when panning with the Hand tool.
Fixed a cause of crashes that occurred when expressions were enabled in the project.
Fixed a cause of crashes that occurred when After Effects was quit.
Fixed a cause of crashes that occurred when After Effects was running in headless mode and quit.
Fixed a cause of crashes that occurred when After Effects decodes an increctly encoded alpha channel in Apple Pres 4444 files written by certain third party encoders.
System Requirements: Mac OS X versions 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!