Materialise Magics v20.03 (x86/x64) (Portable) | 208 MB
The Most Powerful 3D Printing Software
Dear users! We do not forget about our rights holders!
All portable assembly, designed exclusively for the promotion of the software and can be used for informational purposes only!
After testing the program and decide on the usefulness and necessity of you, this software - you are required! remove the assembly and turn to the developer, to purchase a license for a full version. Good luck!
Work on ShiChuang 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
Materialise Magics is a smart, versatile data preparation software for 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing equipped with a customizable, intuitive user interface. This industry-leading software efficiently guides you through every step of your Additive
Manufacturing (AM) or 3D printing workflow:
Magics rapid prototyping software enables you to import a wide variety of CAD formats and to export STL files ready for rapid prototyping, tooling and manufacturing. Its applications include repairing and optimizing 3D models analyzing parts making process-related design changes on your STL files designing fixtures documenting your projects production planning and much more.
• Import nearly all file formats
• With Materialise Magics, you can import nearly all file formats and native color information, and stay in control of your original data. We have a wide range of formats that you can easily convert to STL.
• > Discover the Import Module
• Repair and prepare files
• The STL file editor software in Magics allows you to correct problems, as well as create watertight data and shortcuts to suit your AM workflow, all in a user-friendly interface. STL file repair includes fixing of flipped triangles, bad edges, holes and other defects.
• Enhance and edit data
• With Materialise Magics, you can also take your designs to the next level: add logos, serial numbers, and hollow parts; apply textures; create lattice structures; and perform Boolean operations and advanced cuts.
• > Discover the Structures Module
• Prepare the platform
• Materialise Magics has the tools you need to duplicate parts, orient them in an ideal way, generate support for metal and stereolithography parts, efficiently nest your laser sintering parts and create no-build zones.
• > Discover the Sintermodule
• > Discover the Module for Metal Support Generation (SG+)
• > Discover the Module for Plastic Support Generation (SG)
• > Discover e-Stage, for automated stereolithography support generation
• Print better parts
• Materialise Magics ensures you print only the best parts. It allows you to view slices, detect collisions, save platforms, and generate useful reports.
Worldwide User Base
The world's most advanced service bureaus, as well as AM departments in top automotive, consumer electronics and aerospace companies, depend on Magics to carve out a clear competitive advantage for them in today's tough business environment. Magics doesn't only meet AM industry standards, it also fits 3D Printing into the demanding standards of each specific industry, allowing new business models to flourish. We take great pride in seeing our customers excel.
Trusted Partner of Additive Manufacturing Machine Manufacturers
Leading AM machine manufacturers and vendors all over the world package Magics software in combination with their machines. Others have subcontracted portions of their software to Materialise. Magics is the result of domain expertise and specialized know-how and remains the standard choice for 3D printing professionals.
> Discover our AM Partners
Continuous Innovation & Progress
The objective for each new Magics version is increased user-friendliness, a boost in efficiency, and greater potential to cut costs. In our ongoing effort to offer the best possible software available, a dedicated team focuses on improving Magics' functionality. Magics users with a maintenance contract can benefit each year of an upgrade with the release of new innovative and updated features, as well as excellent technical support.
Discover the Sintermodule
Discover the Module for Metal Support Generation (SG+)
Discover the Module for Plastic Support Generation (SG)
Discover e-Stage, for automated stereolithography support generation
Intel Core 2 Quad, Intel Core i7
AMD Phenom II X4/ X6 at 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
16 GB RAM or higher
Free Disk Space
Win 64-bit system
2GB of free disk space
.NET Framework 4.5 or a later version
1920 x 1080 resolution or higher
32-bit color depth (True color)
NVidia GeForce 400' or 'ATI/AMD Radeon HD 5000' or higher
DirectX 10 or higher compatible video card
At least 1 GB of memory
At least a memory interface width of 256-bit
NVidia Quadro', 'ATI/AMD FireGL' or any 'Intel' gpu chipset are not recommended
IBM or compatible Pentium/AMD processor (900 MHz or greater), 512 MB RAM or greater. 1024 x 768, 16-bit display (32-bit recommended)
ShiChuang XP, ShiChuang Vista all SP, ShiChuang 7, Work on ShiChuang 10 is POSSIBLE, BUT NOT GUARANTEED!
All Link Download :