iTranslate 1.3.0 Multilingual MacOSX | 10.44 MB
iTranslate, the most popular translator tool on the App Store, now also on your Mac. iTranslate for Mac puts 90+ languages at your fingertips. It is designed as a status bar app that is always just one click or keystroke away to help you solve any translation problem.
- No training needed. Speak 90+ languages instantly.
- Listen to translations in different voices & dialects
- One universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Smartwatch extension for instant voice translation
- Easy and quick access to previous translations
- Save frequently used translations
- View and show translations in Fullscreen
- Use iTranslate side by side with other Apps
- Identify langauges in seconds
- Use iTranslate while texting or messaging
- Easily copy and share translations
- Read non-latin characters.
With iTranslate you can translate words, phrases, and text in over 90 languages.
Ever wanted to know what an Australian English female sounds like? With iTranslate you can select between lots of different dialects, choose a male or female voice, and even control the speech rate.
Most translator apps give you only 1 result per translation. However, if you are translating words and phrases there are often different meanings, depending on the context. iTranslate gives you dictionaries for many languages so you can find the exact solution to your problem.
Romanization lets you turn "你好" into "Nǐ hǎo", transforming non-Latin languages into Latin characters. Available for many languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greek, Hindi, Russian, and Thai.
iTranslate is optimized for fast text input. Open the App with a customizable keystroke, get suggestions while you're typing and quickly switch between languages.
What's New in Version 1.3.0:
Requirements: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor.