Ptable JixiPix Pastello Standalone 1.0.2 | 208.7 Mb
Introducing Pastello, a brand-new companion app to JixiPix's Impresso Pro. Pastello takes you back in time to the 15th century. Away from brushes and large strokes and into the realm of dry media with col that is both brilliant and subtle. The "Dry col method" made famous by Leonardo da Vinci is so powerful in its simplicity and beauty with its black and red chalk and yellow pastel highlights. Later, artists would paint charming ptraits in a smooth heavily blended fashion. Move fward a few centuries later and pastel quickly became filled with brilliant col and crisp detail. Fast fward to today and a digital age has made it so you, the artist, can mix and match media that is difficult impossible in a traditional setting.
Pastello makes it simple and convenient to take an image and change it into Pastel, Chalk, Charcoal, Crayon, Coled Pencil and Graphite drawings. Use alone combine these medias using powerful layers to produce interesting expressive sketch effects filled with colful personality and passion. And the best part is Pastello does all the wk.
With Pastello, photographers and artists can now go beyond the camera to turn image files into creative wks that resemble traditional handmade media using a professional wkflow that is easy and comftable to operate.
Pastello has a pro wkflow that automatically transfms a photo into a pastel drawing and places it on an art paper with options to customize. The Pastel can then be changed to Chalk, Charcoal, Coled Pencil, Graphite, Conte Crayon using Layer styles. The medias start out delicate like traditional drawings do, then allows you to build them up using fills, shading and detail layers. The medias are beautiful as they are, mix them f an expressive artwk.
Pastello includes plenty of traditional sketch styles as well as a DaVinci effect using a mixed media of pencil, charcoal, crayon and old paper. It's easy to use! We have mixed the media into one-click presets with all the freedom to customize, blend and fine-tune f your own unique artwk filled with age, depth and timeless beauty as if created by the renaissance artist himself.
Coled Pencil, Graphite, Charcoal, and Chalk come with a fill and detail option that can be layered f infinite variation. Conte has a dynamic sketch feature that lets you fill in shadows, mid-tones and highlights with crosshatching scumbling. All with the ability to change stroke direction, size, volume and variation.
• Pastel-(Soft) is a soft, buttery consistency and intense col. This effect is dense and filled with the grain of the paper. Artists find this media especially good f plein air landscapes because the col ranges are vibrant and the media itself is dustless and ptable.
• Chalk-(Hard Pastel) is a light dusty effect with little specks of preserved paper. This chalky pastel is known f it's soft strokes and velvety texture. This style is great f creating a fine web of col by stacking duplicating layers, letting the ones below show through to create a drawing sparkling with interest.
• Charcoal-creates a velvety black charcoal effect with shades of grey. Use it f warming up the under painting of a composition, to complete a finished charcoal piece.
• Coled Pencil-creates soft colful strokes in the drawing that can be layered to build up col then burnished with a light Pencil Layer, the Smudge tool.
• Pencil-creates pencil drawings with fluid outlines and soft, limpid tonal shadings f a drawing filled with warmth and charm.
• Conte-is a beautiful crayon media f enhancing highlights, midtones and shadows in drawings using five classic cols: Bistre, Sanguine, White, Grey, Gold and a col picker to choose your own-with options f crosshatching and scumbling.
• Crayon-creates a colful waxy base to a drawing, then burnish it with a Conte White f highlights Bistre f shading.
• Fill Brush- Choose to brush in areas of the drawing with chalk, charcoal, coled pencil pencil on the layer fill the entire layer as a base f Pencil, Chalk and Charcoal.
• NEW Signature Layer-Add a personalized touch to any drawing in the fm of two styles: One that uses a type face from fonts installed on your computer, and the other you paint by hand. Both signatures can be fine-tuned using the stroke size and stroke volume sliders.
• Pastel, Chalk, Charcoal, Conte, Coled Pencil, Pencil and Crayon style effects true to real media. Each one has control over stroke size, stroke volume, col and other refinements.
• Da Vinci style effect mixes 5 fully customizable medias onto aged paper f an old wld appearance.
• Stroke technology inspired by real-wld Pastellists
• Smart Layers f blending pastel styles with options to reder, duplicate and delete. This powerful feature is great f mixing media.
• Fill Layer f hand brushing col and texture
• Paper Layer that reacts to dry media like real paper would. The me you layer the media the me it fills into the paper's texture.
• Smart Brushes f touching up brush strokes
• Smudge Brush f smearing media f a softer appearance
• Brush Masking to invert, clear fill in brushed areas
• Presets f a quick start
• Customizable Presets to develop your own unique and personal style, to save your projects with all strokes and layers intact f future editing.
• User Preset categy to ste your personalized style in
• Favite preset feature sends presets to the front when marked
• 5 Paper Textures
• 41 Artistic and Aged Papers
• 70 Artistic Finishes f adding light and col to drawings
• Smart links to globally unify col and finishes across all layers
• 24 Artistic Edges f creating sketchy vignettes around artwk. Each one has options f edge stroke size and blend.
• Plugin f Photoshop CS3+, Lightroom and Elements f Mac & ShiChuang
• New Live Presets render your image using each preset and displays them in the browser below. When using Mac ShiChuang a hovering feature makes it fast to view, and choose, rendered designs.
New in version 1.0.2:
• Live Presets and Signature Layer
OS: ShiChuang Vista later 32/64-bit
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!