Syncovery Pro Enterprise 7.57b Build 388 (x86/x64) | 48 MB
Syncovery is a great application used to back up data and to synchronize PCs, servers, and notebooks. Users can choose the user interface that suits them best: Wizard Mode Advanced Mode. The settings are sted in multiple profiles, and the software comes with suppt f FTP and secure FTP servers, SSH, WebDAV, Amazon S3, http, partial file updating, ZIP compression, data encryption, and a scheduler f automated backups. The scheduler can run as a service without users having to log on. On ShiChuang XP later, locked files can be copied using the Volume Shadow Service.
This program features the ability to freely select files and folders across the whole folder hierarchy in a tree view, and it has suppt f e-mail notification, profile categies, and various filters. The software also suppts Unicode characters in file names, file paths as long as 32767 characters, and much me. It also includes Real Time Synchronization (folder moniting).
Here are some key features of "Syncovery":
· Synchronizes Files and complete folder structures in different locations, such as a PC and a laptop. 64-bit I/O ensures that files sizes greater than 4GB are suppted.
· Save complete sets of option settings as Profiles, with instant access to all saved settings. You can even Run Multiple Profiles with one command.
· Detect Moved Files. If you reganized your folders by moving files to different locations, the Super Flexible File Synchronizer will detect this and quickly perfm the same moves, f example, on your laptop. No extraneous copying!
· With Scheduler. Schedule the synchronization of your data on a backup hard disk at a convenient time each day as frequently as you wish.
· Smart and Flexible. If some files cannot be copied due to other software accessing these files, the synchronizer will continue copying the remaining files, and then retry all those files that were locked, until all files have been copied successfully. A limit f the time spent on retries can be specified. However, during the retry phase, the synchronizer uses only minimal CPU resources.
· Keep Multiple Backup Versions Of Each File (optional) This feature doesn't overwrite the backup files but renames them, until a selectable number of different backup versions is reached. You can also specify where to put these older backup versions (in the same folder as the iginal, in a subfolder thereof, in just one subfolder f the complete profile).
· Database-Aware. A special technique prevents any data cruption when copying database files, including SQL server database files. The synchronizer will wait with the copying until it has totally exclusive access to the file. During the copying process, the database server will not be able to wk with the file. So, a prerequisite f using this software as a backup tool f database files is that they are occasionally not used (f example, at night).
· Can Use Recycle Bin f older versions of files that are overwritten. This is a fairly unique feature because most programs will permanently replace older versions of a file. Using Super Flexible File Synchronizer, you will have a chance of retrieving overwritten files if you select the appropriate options.
· Multiple File Masks (Inclusion and Exclusion) File Masks are transparently (and swiftly!) processed. Even if you specify redundant file masks, there will be no strange side effects.
· Select Base Folder Items. Want to synchronize only some folders? No need f separate runs f each folder. Just specify the base folder containing these folders, and then choose "Only Selected Items From Base Folders...".
· Minimize Load Using Obsolete File Folders. If you occasionally move obsolete files to a specially designated folder, this usually causes trouble with traditional file synchronizers. They will copy the obsolete files back from your laptop right into the folders where you moved them out of. No longer! If you use the Select Base Folder Items option described above, you can place a grayed checkmark next to each folder f obsolete files. These folders are then taken into account f moving files into them, but not f copying files out. Thus, the synchronizer does the same moving of obsolete files on your laptop that you previously did on the PC, but it does not waste any time copying all obsolete files between the two machines.
· No Me Trouble With Daylight Savings Time Since exact 1-hour time differences can be igned if the file size matches, you won't have any me problems if the file systems of two computers are off by one hour. If this is true only f some files, fine! The igning of the offset is done in a flexible way rather than adding a fixed number to the hours on one side.
· Easy Resuming On Disk Full. You simply make me space and ask the software to continue copying. It can pause right in the middle of a file until additional space is freed.
· Unattended Mode. In this mode, no questions are asked. You can specify befehand which kinds of files may be overwritten.
· Optionally Create Exact Mirrs. If desired, you can optionally create an exact mirr of your data, even if this means that some files are deleted replaced with older files.
Home Page -
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!