TechTool Pro 9.0.1 build 2634 Multilingual | MacOSX | 139.5 MB
TechTool Pro has long been one of the femost utilities f keeping your Mac running smoothly and efficiently. With the release of version 9, it has become me proficient than ever.
TechTool Protection - Reengineered to better protect your Mac - TechTool Pro 9 includes the option of installing a system preference pane to keep watch over your Mac. New features include check f I/O errs, Power On Self-Test errs, Mac notebook internal battery condition, and RAID status (if applicable). It also includes the same improvements to the SMART check in TechTool Pro. All of that, wrapped in an entirely new interface.
- Check Computer - Now you're in control - Check Computer is a handy way to tell TechTool Pro to run the entire suite of tests to give you the best possible snapshot of your Mac's health. Sometimes, though, it's nice to be able to leave tests out, to skip certain drives. Using the new configuration panel, you have total control of the Check Computer suite. Power to the people.
- Partition Map - new drive test - TechTool Pro has long been known f testing your Mac's file system. It is imptant also to test the data structures that contain the Mac's file system: the Partition Map. The new Partition Map test checks the partition map of a given drive f errs. Partition map errs can cause entire volumes to go missing, prevent a Mac from booting. If errs are found, they can be repaired usin the Partition Repair tool.
- Partition Repair - new drive repair tool - Along with Volume Rebuild, which repairs Mac file systems, the Partition Repair tool repairs the remaining ptions of the drive which keeps track of the volumes on your hard drive. This includes hidden partitions which keep track of your Mac's startup process. The Partition Repair tool does just what it says, repairing the partition maps drives where needed.
SMART Check - Now even smarter - Hard drives include a technology called SMART (Self Moniting, Analysis and Repting Technology) which can infm a computer about the health of its hard drives. In most utilities, just the overall results - passed failed - are repted to the user. In the failed state, often there is little no time to back up data befe the drive fails entirely. Previous versions of TechTool Pro repted the overall status of each attribute, but some attributes don't contribute to the failure of a drive. Now, the SMART Check has gotten smarter. TechTool Pro now knows which attributes contribute to drive failure, and will rept a failing result befe the drive fails completely. Giving you time to rescue your data.
- Memy Test - Now better than ever befe - TechTool Pro 7 took a revolutionary step in testing memy, making TechTool Pro's memy testing suite the most comprehensive test available f the Mac. In TechTool Pro 9, we've taken some of the additional advancements used by ATOMIC, our dedicated Memy Tester, and integrated them into TechTool Pro. Now, memy is 'cleaned' befe testing, reclaimed from macOS, maximizing the amount of RAM that can be tested.
- Process Benchmark - Get an objective measurement of your Mac's process perfmance. The Process Benchmark too uses industry-standard measurement algithms to test process perfmance. Using this tool, you can get metrics that can be used to compare process speeds apples-to-apples. Avoids the confusion of comparison using Megahertz.
- Bluetooth - New test - Most Macs depend on Bluetooth to connect to the tools we use to interact with our computers: the keyboard and mouse. Bluetooth problems can result in dropped connections with those devices, which can be very frustrating. Verify the proper operation of your Mac's Bluetooth hardware. Make sure that not only your input devices, but also your audio and fitness devices can connect to your Mac by checking the Bluetooth hardware on your Mac.
- Netwk Interfaces - New test - Most Macs spend the majity of their lives connected to the internet. If the ethernet wifi adapters in your Mac aren't wking, the valuable connection to the internet can fail. The new Netwk Interfaces test can test any connected netwk interface f errs. It not only tests ethernet and wifi, but also any other suppted internet connection, ethernet over USB, VPN connections, even a FireWire netwk conneciton. Ensure the reilability of your internet and intranet connections by testing your Mac's netwk interfaces.
What's New Version 9.0.1:
New partition-map test
Check computer - now you're in control
TechTool Protection has been re-engineered
SMART Check is smarter than ever
New process benchmarks
Memy tests now tests even me memy
New Bluetooth-adapter test
New netwk-interfaces test
New partition-repair tool
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit process OS X 10.8 later
Home Page -
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!