Apple Macos Server v5.2 Final Multilingual (Mac OSX) | 207 MB
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Designed for macOS and iOS devices, macOS Server makes it easy to share files, schedule meetings, synchronize contacts, develop software, host your own website, publish wikis, configure Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices, remotely access your network, and more.
macOS Server is an application you can add to macOS right from the Mac App Store. Anyone can quickly and easily turn a Mac into a server that's perfect for home offices, businesses, schools, developers, and hobbyists alike.
Here's what you'll get with macOS Server:
• File sharing for Mac, PC, iPhone and iPad
• Standards-based SMB, AFP, and WebDAV file services
• Flexible file permissions
• Spotlight searching
• Mobile device management for Mac and iOS devices
• Simplified management and deployment of iOS and macOS.
• Distribution of institution licensed apps and books purchased from the Volume Purchase Program to users or devices
• Install Software Updates on devices running iOS 10 and mac OS 10.12.
• Device Enrollment Program integration
• Web-based administration console
• Self-service user portal for clearing passcodes, remote lock, and remote wipe
• Speed up the download of software distributed by Apple
• Locally cache apps, books, iTunes U, software updates, and macOS Recovery images
• Accelerate the download of iCloud data, including documents in iCloud Drive and photos.
• Fault-tolerant design with multiserver cache replication and load balancing
• No client configuration required
What's New in Version 5.2
• Integration with Apple School Manager to get Managed Apple ID and class information
• Skip the iMessage & FaceTime Setup Assistant pane in iOS 10
• Skip the Siri Setup Assistant pane in macOS Sierra version 10.12
• Choose default app for audio calls for Contacts, Exchange, and Google accounts
• Set Bluetooth Modification restriction on supervised devices
• Set Apple Music; iCloud Keychain Sync; and Sharing to Notes, Reminders, or LinkedIn restrictions for macOS Sierra version 10.12
• Set new IKEv2 authentication method option or specify IPSec disconnect on idle timeout for VPN
• Restrict Cisco fast lane Quality of Service marking or disable captive network detection for Wi-Fi networks
• Restrict unlocking a Mac using Apple Watch
• Configure IP firewall
• Enhanced control over peer replication
• To improve security, SMB connections now require signing by default.
• AES is now a supported encryption type for Kerberized NFS
• macOS Sierra and Server 5.2 include support for the Xsan 5 file system. Xsan 5 is compatible with the Quantum StorNext 5.3 file system.
• See Xsan Compatibility information before upgrading to Xsan 5.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11.6 or later.
All Link Download :