Blocs 2.1.2 | MacOSX | 25.1 MB
Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy to use and powerful visual web design tool that lets you create beautiful and modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY
Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
LET YOUR CREATIVITY GROW
Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
NAVIGATE PAGES THE EASY WAY
Working with websites that contain many pages can be time consuming. With Blocs it's really straightforward. The new Navigator feature gives you a stunning, searchable overview of your entire project, meaning you can access any page in seconds.
DO MORE IN LESS TIME
Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You'll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
ALWAYS LOOKING GOOD
Blocs gives you all the features you need to effortlessly optimise your websites for desktop, tablet and mobile. This ensures your visitors get the best viewing experience no matter what device they use.
Simplicity Blocs subtracts the need to write code meaning everyone can build websites.
Quality Blocs generates good quality organized code with no clutter or inline styles.
Clarity Blocs delivers a new level of clarity and focus helping you build websites faster.
Intuitive Blocs has many time saving features such as smart swatches and auto type colouring.
Fast Blocs really is insanely fast, you can build full webpage layouts in minutes.
No Coding You don't need to understand or use any coding to build a website with Blocs.
Bootstrap 3 Blocs builds using Bootstrap 3 one of the most reliable and proven frameworks.
Responsive Because Blocs builds following page flow, sites are responsive with no extra work.
Web Fonts Blocs has a curated list of Google Web Fonts that you can easy use in your sites.
Unlimited Websites Since Blocs is an actual desktop app you can build as many websites as you like.
Pre-Made Blocs Blocs comes with many pre-made layouts, so building and prototyping is super fast.
Retina Support Blocs has retina support, so you can enjoy every pixel on your Macs retina screen.
Easy to Use Blocs is one of the easiest website building tools, anyone can build with Blocs.
Beautiful Not only is Blocs a great tool to use, it's also one you can enjoy to look at.
Works Offline Unlike so many other website building tools Blocs actually works offline.
Beginner Blocs is easy to understand and use. Its simplicity will encourage you to take your first steps.
Designer Blocs lets you easily build and style great looking websites without the need to write a single line of code.
Developer Blocs generates good quality, clean code. This makes it the perfect springboard to get the basics in place, fast.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2.0?
- Customise any elements full CSS styling.
- Mobile and Tablet design and preview modes.
- Add custom code with the HTML bric.
- Improved animation features.
- Support for page attachments.
- Manage Full SEO info per page.
- Faster searchable page navigation.
- 30 new Blocs including pre styled Blocs.
- Apply colour faster with Paint Mode.
- Improved file architecture.
WHAT'S NEW IN 2.1.2?
This is the latest version of Blocs for Mac, we recommended that you update as soon as possible to ensure you receive the best user experience.
* Added Support for local video files using the HTML5 video player.
* Added support for window fill screen (hold option over window controls).
* Moved Google analytics to end of header tag to support partial page load tracking.
* Issue that caused nested submenus to not populate correctly.
* Issue that caused Menu Manager interactions, target page dropdown to not be set correctly.
* Issue that caused the main app window to be too big after being used on an external monitor.
* Issue that prevented the lightbox image type dropdown from being set correctly.
* Issue that left redundant background image classes in exported style sheet.
* Issue that caused forms to have the same id's on duplicated pages.
* Issue that caused HTML widgets to break on duplicated pages.
* Issue that caused bottom row of page titles to be cropped in Navigator mode.
* Issue that caused stray script tag to be left in on generated stylesheet links.
* Issue that caused left carousel navigation arrow to be misaligned.
* Typo on video background class name.
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Home Page -
[b]I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!