iFFmpeg 6.1.11 (Mac OS X) | 45MB
iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie, audio and media files between fmats. The FFmpeg command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand, so iFFmpeg does all the hard wk f you. This allows you to use FFmpeg without detailed command-line knowledge.
High Quality and Control
- Convert and processes many media files with high level quality using FFmpeg with no knowledge. Advanced users are not left out in the cold with lots of options to wk with.
Suppt f many codecs and containers like MPEG4, H264, H265 HEVC, Matroska, PRES, DNxHD, DVVideo, MPEG TS, MPEG PS, XAVS, FLV, Thea, AVI, OGG, VP8 & VP9 (.webm), Animated GIF, VOB, MXF, GFX and many me..
Merging media files
- Stitch unlimited files to one file. Two methods : Concat passthru (blistering fast) and Complex Filter.
- Both hardburn subtitles and soft subtitles are suppted (External Embedded).
- A lot of presets are included by default: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii-U, Android, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and many me.
Encode multiple files at once
- Encode up to 8 batch at the same time.
- 4K and 5K Suppt
- +300 advanced options
- +40 Video filters
- Expt movies to Images
- Monit Output
- Watch Folders
- Users Presets
- Audio Filters
- Images to movies
- Trimming movies
- Chapter editing
- Unlimitted Streams
- Intel, 64-bit process
- OS X 10.7.3 later
- Wking FFmpeg OS X binary
New in iFFmpeg 6.1.11:
Fixed several issues when running macOS 10.12
Fixed issue when using Padding filter and enabling 'Auto padding to 16:9'.
Fixed memyleak when removing batchfiles.
Improved setting the GOP value when set to auto.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!