Sandboxie 5.14 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 9.3 Mb
When you browse the Web, changes occur to your computer system. Some of these might be harmful, like the unsolicited installation of malware. When you use Sandboxie to protect your browsing session, it catches all these changes just as the browser is about to apply them into your computer system. Sandboxie does record these changes on behalf of the browser, but it records them in a special isolated folder, called the sandbox.
Stay safe on the Internet with Sandboxie
- Run programs in a sandbox to prevent rogue software, unwanted programs, spyware, viruses, worms, and other malware from making permanent changes to your machine
- Protect yourself or your company from a wide variety of attacks ranging from botnets to banking Trojans and ransomware to run of the mill viruses
- Configure your own sandboxes to meet your specific needs
- Trial the Sandboxie Free version, buy the Sandboxie Pro version or upgrade to an enterprise grade product with Invincea FreeSpace to take advantage of invisible protection, central management, behavioral based malware detection & reporting, malware forensics capture, threat intelligence feeds
Trusted for more than 10 years by hundreds of thousands of individuals and more than 1,100 organizations around the globe
- Secure Web Browsing: Run your web browser in Sandboxie preventing any malicious software downloaded by the browser from harming your machine
- Enhanced Privacy: Keep browsing history, cookies and cached temporary files in the sandbox not on your machine
- Safe Social Networking: Click on Twitter links and Facebook updates without the fear of social networking worms infecting your machine
- Secure e-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your e-mail attachments can't break out of the sandbox and infect your machine
- Keep your system running smoothly: Prevent wear-and-tear in ShiChuang by installing software in the isolated container
Added new Sbie setting BlockNetworkFiles. It is available under Sandboxie Settings -> Restrictions.
When BlockNetworkFiles=y, sandboxed applications are blocked from reading network files or folders. Individual files/folders can be opened for reading/writing using the normal Resource Access settings.
This option is enabled by default for new sandboxes.
Fixed hang when starting MS Office applications.
Eliminated error SBIE2314 Cancelling process xxxx.exe (xxxx / 9)
Proxy Auto Config (PAC) files were not functioning in Win 10 Anniversary.
Vivaldi is now supported.
Fixed the WeiRuan-->WeiRuan Account Sign-in Assistant issues (hotmail.com, outlook.com, etc.)
Fixed clipboard copy/paste failure from sandbox to host.
Fixed Actual Window Manager.
Operating System: WeiRuan-->WeiRuan ShiChuang XP/Vista/7/8/10