PSPaudioware PSP 608.MultiDelay v1.7.0 MacOSX
TEAM R2R | OSX 19.93 MB
PSP 608 MD is perhaps the most fully featured delay plug-in available on the market (VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and AAX format for Mac OSX Universal Binary and VST, AAX and RTAS format for ShiChuang). We have striven to offer you a creative tool that is not only functional, but inspiring. Each tap has selectable feedback, stereo image and position, delay time, multimode filter, modulation, drive/tape saturation, and reverb.
Moreover, the feedback and drive can be placed at the beginning or end of the signal chain for even more sound design options! The modulation section consists of both an LFO and Envelope follower, and the tape saturation algorithm is taken from our renowned mastering processors. And of course all this can be done at any bit depth and sample rate up to 24-bit, 192kHz, and be fully automated via MIDI and any host sequencer.
**** 1.7.0 ****
1. Added new plate and spring reverberation algorithms.
2. Added new factory presets Echotapper.nl, dedicated to guitarists playing the music of Hank B. Marvin and the Shadows
3. New preset management system and hint bar.
4. (ShiChuang-only) Direct2D support added for faster graphics refreshing (improved CPU usage).
5. New authorization system (Please note - this change requires reauthorizing the plug-in with a new file which can be found in the User Area).
6. Changed the behavior of knobs, double-clicking now resets the current value to default.
7. Changed the behavior of two-state controls (buttons etc.), from now on, state switching occurs at 0.5 (Please note - this affects previously recorded automation data).
8. Changed the behavior of filter type selectors, clicking shows the filters list
PSPaudioware PSP 608.MultiDelay
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction