Native Instruments Kontakt 5 v5.6.1 UNLOCKED Incl Keygen | 442.67 MB
THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL SAMPLER - Unprecedented power, a vast instrument library, effects and an advanced sampling framework plus deep editing capabilities. KONTAKT 5 hosts a huge array of KOMPLETE Instruments. 37 filters, four new on-board studio effects, time-stretching, an instrument bus system, and more allow powerful, expressive sound shaping. Advanced scripting provides builders with an incredible sonic playground.
Flexible and Powerful Sampler:
- Play and control stunning, true-to-life sampled instruments
- Ultra-deep sample editing and instrument building options
- On-board library with 1,000+ instruments and 43+ GB of samples
EDIT AND BUILD:
Easily edit, loop, slice and time-stretch your sounds, pitch shift in real time or tempo-sync with the powerful Wave Editor. 64 integrated effects provide a universal sound design toolset – all with full surround sound support.
What's new in Native Instruments Kontakt 5:
ADVANCED TIME STRETCHING:
The Time Machine Pro algorithm*, providing super-high-quality time-stretching – particularly suited to melodic and tonal material. Use Time Machine Pro for complete audio fidelity and imperceptible tempo-changes with all harmonic content intact.
NEW PRO EFFECTS:
- SOLID G-EQ - An authentic re-interpretation of a classic studio effect- a uniquely clean and musical 4-band EQ.
- SOLID BUS COMP - This virtual reproduction of a legendary compressor adds presence and drive without blurring the detail.
- TRANSIENT MASTER - An incredibly musical and versatile tool for re-shaping any kind of percussive sound.
- TAPE SATURATOR - Adds a pleasing warmth to your sound. Push it harder for smooth, organic overdrive.
- 37 FILTERS - 37 new, high-quality filters, developed by the creative mastermind behind MASSIVE.
- VINTAGE SAMPLING - Vintage sample modes re-create the unique sound and feel of two legendary samplers.
16 CHANNEL BUS SYSTEM:
The new 16- bus system introduces comprehensive routing options with integrated insert and send effects.
MIDI FILE SUPPORT:
The MIDI file player allows you to create instruments that can play patterns, loops and grooves as opposed to single notes.