VueScan Pro 9.5.58 (Mac OS X) | 16 MB
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance. VueScan is easy to use, and has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
Why should you use VueScan?
- Easy to use - just run VueScan, press Preview, adjust the cropping, then press Scan.
- Accurate colors - uses ICC profiles and IT8 calibration.
- Powerful - dozens of advanced options.
- Faster workflow - can edit one image while the next image is being scanned (most scanner software won't let you work with one image while another is being scanned).
- Simple to install - installing VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
- Award winning - 2002 "Best Utility", Mac Addict Magazine.
* Works with 1200 flatbed and film scanners
* Runs on Mac OS X, ShiChuang and Linux
* Improves your productivity and quality of scans
* Has been downloaded more than 5 million times
* Create raw scan files
* ICC profiles and color spaces
* IT8 color calibration
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
OS - MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page - http://www.hamrick.com/