WaterCAD CONNECT Edition 10.00.00.49 (32bit/64bit) | 572.1 mb
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 10.00.00.40 version WaterCAD CONNECT Edition is an easy-to-use hydraulic and water quality modeling application for water distribution systems. Utilities, municipalities, and engineering fi rms trust WaterCAD as a reliable, resourcesaving, decision-support tool for their water infrastructure.
Utilities and engineering firms around the world trust WaterCAD as a reliable decision-support tool for their infrastructure. Design new water systems and manage existing water networks effectively to reduce disruption risks and energy use. WaterCAD�s ease-of-use helps you successfully plan, design, and operate water distribution systems:
- Increase capacity to adequate service levels.
- Supply clean potable water without interruption.
- Deliver high quality designs cost effectively.
WaterCAD helps you improve design productivity, with:
- Streamlined model building: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jumpstart the model accurately, easily allocate water demands, and automate terrain extraction and node allocation.
- Organized assessment of alternatives: Assess and compare an unlimited number of physical, design, water demand, network topology, and operational scenarios.
- CAD interoperability: Model in a familiar platform, leveraging CAD tools and shortcuts when using WaterCAD from within MicroStation or AutoCAD. You can also choose to use WaterCAD as a stand-alone application, for additional flexibility.
WaterCAD is a subset of WaterGEMS. Use WaterGEMS to also run your model from within ArcGIS and for optimization modules (calibration, design, pump scheduling, pipe assessment, SCADA integration, and network simplification).
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
Version: CONNECT Edition (build 10.00.00.40)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
Supported Operating Systems: ShiChuang 7even / 8 / 10
Size: 572.1 mb
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS:-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!