CoinManage Deluxe 2015 v18.104.22.168 | 177 MB
CoinManage 2015 is a coin collecting software. Save countless hours of dull data entry by selecting from our comprehensive database of all USA coins, sets and mint products from 1793-Present. How Much is Your Collection Worth? Find out now with our accurate & up-to-date values. Includes PCGS values for certified coins & a separate values database for non-certified coins.
- Great for bullion coins such as American Eagles, download the latest Gold, Silver and Platinum spot prices directly from the Internet. Automatically update your bullion coin values. CoinManage ships with numerous useful reports and includes a fully integrated report designer. Create reports, labels, charts and print or export to a variety of formats, including PDF, Excel and HTML.
- New! The 2015 Edition includes over 500 new variety images for United States coins & sets. Courtesy of usacoinbook.com
- All USA Coins are cross-referenced to the industry standard PCGS numbering system. View PCGS CoinFacts or population reports for all your US coins. (Requires subscription to PCGS CoinFacts)
- Links directly to the new PCGS Online coin grading guide. 2015 Edition has direct links to NGC, PCGS & Numismedia individual variety pages for most US coins. Great for research and valuation
- Keep current with our automated program update feature. You will be able to instantly download and install the latest CoinManage program updates, values and reports.
- Enter your PCGS slabbed coins by simply scanning the barcode or entering the Certification Number. CoinManage will lookup and automatically enter the coin variety, grade, serial number as well as current PCGS value for the coin! (Barcode scanner is not included with CoinManage)
- New! Sold Items folder keeps track of all coins you have sold with complete Sale details.
- New! Backup and restore your data and images directly to our free Internet Cloud Storage. Note only is this the most effective way to protect your data, you can also use this feature to quickly transfer your data to another machine. For example a laptop you are taking for a vacation or trip. No more fumbling around with USB flash sticks which can get easily get lost or stolen