Digital-Tutors - Energizing Your Logos with 3D Animation in Photoshop
English | Duration: 1h 17m | Video: AVC (.flv) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz stereo | 601 Mb
In today抯 digital world, to think about a logo only in terms of it抯 usage in print is a huge mistake. A logo appears in so many different places, most of which are digital in nature.
We抣l get started by learning how to take our vector logo and convert it into extruded 3D objects in Photoshop. To improve it抯 visual aesthetic in 3D space, we抣l also learn about things like materials and textures followed by lighting. Next, we will drop our 3D logo onto Photoshop抯 timeline and create a simple animation for it.
To wrap things up, we抣l learn how to export our final rendered video out of Photoshop. After completing this tutorial, you抣l be familiar with the tools and techniques used to create a stunning logo animation all right inside of Photoshop.
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Bringing in the Illustrator logo and extruding it
3. Aligning and orienting the two pieces of our logo
4. Adding a bevel to the extruded faces of our logo
5. Modifying the materials for our logo
6. Creating a ground plane to catch shadows and reflections
7. Adding and editing lighting for our scene
8. Creating a video timeline and adding keyframes
9. Exporting a rendered video
Buy Premium Rapidgator Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed